Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Culture reviews

Happiest Minds provides good work culture and opportunity to work in multiple projects. It gives exposure and flexibility in work. It also offers work life balance.
Very good company to work. Work life balance is there. Having good clients to work. Company motto mindfulness brings positive environment in work culture. New technologies adapted in projects
Full of learning new new technologies.. Good environment Friendly work culture.. Good management Work from home facilities Flexible shift Only one draw back.. To much client call / meeting event after office hour
Nice place to work but Tamil people's are more and they do more politics with karnataka guys. guys just fun with work and don't bother about anyone just do your work.
Pleasure working with happiest minds technologies in Bangalore. I was deployed into client location and was not completely enjoyed the happiest minds way of work culture. But I had good experience working here.
good workplace Productive workspace Fun filled workspace Good leadership Management is ok Facitlies are fine Projects are good People are very collaborative in their work and promote collaborative culture
i started my career here we can learn so many things and safest place to work . Loved going to work everyday. Will get so many opportunities to learn.The management is awesome.People will love the working culture.
I was working on .net tech at Happiestminds,there were no .net projects in company,got re-skilled..learnt AWS and devops but they were not ready to give me a change,reason they stated was no projects involving devops/AWS.High politics...not a place for talented.
Great company to work, good work culture, great work life balance, good exposure to different technologies, great management and great team to work with.
I enjoyed every moment while am working here. Every day was packed with positive vibes and energetic peoples. Workplace culture is commendable. The most enjoyable part of the job is Team work.
As the name suggests it is a happy and and fun loving work place with the right work life balance and loads of learning from experienced seniors who not only delegate work but also support throughout to build once's career
Great Company to work with. The culture was good and everyone enjoyed working together as a team. Very culture sensitive organization with a focus on employes.
Good place to Work Growing fast though it is startup company. Management do lot of fun activity for employee. People are helping in nature and management people are approachable
Cons
Couple of manager are carried culture of doing micro-management.
Work culture, work is same as other software companies. Internal job posting portal is missing , it help the company to reduce outside hiring, utilizing more internal people. Internal job portal also helps people not leaving the company
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
No much projects to work on
Work life balance is good - Mandatory office hours and flexible hours You get opportunities to learn and experiment with new techonologies Senior management is quite mature with excellent long term vision. Workplace culture is ok. There is some level of politics among various groups formed because of various acquisitions.
Pros
Focus on health, new learning opportunities
Cons
Utilization
Being a startup when I joined, this company has offered me lot of learning opportunities in technical and business strategy, customer acquisition, people building. The atmosphere to learn is amazing and there is freedom to explore new technologies. One can have a really good career enhancement to a certain point. However, the current thought process may result in this company's growth tapering as the risk appetite in reducing with focus on profitability rather than revenue growth.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Open Culture
Cons
Isolated instances of politics, lack of bigger platform and investment apetite
Good place to work, good culture, we can learn lot of things including technology and other things like management. one of the good company in bangalore.
This company gave me a huge platform where I could utilize my skills and knowledge to improve myself and for the company. I enjoyed my work.Management are good , good platform for start ,nice atmosphere healthy environment , strong work culture . Positive atmosphere .
good work culture and very friendly colleagues. good work life balance and flexible work timings. good pay scale. advance level projects. good experience to have direct client interaction.
I was working in client location so personal never get a chance to know about the company much.But I personally feel the communication gap which appears due to different location.
Pros
great place to work .work culture is good
Cons
communication gap
Less projects and if you are in bench your life is bad. Good work culture and you would be happy if you are into right projects. Bench is a concern. Salary hike is OK.
Pros
Overall good organisation. Salary is good
Cons
Less projects