Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Job Security & Advancement reviews

It was a great and my lifetime experience as it was my first internship to enter in an IT world. My mentor and colleagues were also very intellectual and experienced.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Time Boundation
Obviously it is great place to work and will get a chance to learn a lot of things. Office is located at good distance from all over Bangalore. Good to work with such an great company.
Very good company to work. Work life balance is there. Having good clients to work. Company motto mindfulness brings positive environment in work culture. New technologies adapted in projects
Good company taking up contractual work. Hike issues. Work environment is fine. Average job security if on contract basis. Have good client companies.
Happiest Minds provides good work culture and opportunity to work in multiple projects. It gives exposure and flexibility in work. It also offers work life balance.
Work experience with Happiest Minds was good. They have employee friendly policies. Flexibility is provided in terms of work from home and planning work.
Pleasure working with happiest minds technologies in Bangalore. I was deployed into client location and was not completely enjoyed the happiest minds way of work culture. But I had good experience working here.
good workplace Productive workspace Fun filled workspace Good leadership Management is ok Facitlies are fine Projects are good People are very collaborative in their work and promote collaborative culture
i started my career here we can learn so many things and safest place to work . Loved going to work everyday. Will get so many opportunities to learn.The management is awesome.People will love the working culture.
Great place to learn & work. Induction training is more positive and make you feel vibrant. People are so friendly and professional; They value your smiles. Especially the assimilation program trainers are all good souls. They help you to grow personally and professionally
Great company to work, good work culture, great work life balance, good exposure to different technologies, great management and great team to work with.
As the name suggests it is a happy and and fun loving work place with the right work life balance and loads of learning from experienced seniors who not only delegate work but also support throughout to build once's career
Flexible timings are the best. Work from home. Client facing opportunities. Management can be better, rapid change in management is also a negative mark. Great place for freshers lot of guidance.
Good Place to learn New technologies. Managent is very supportive. I had learn SD-WAN technology,before Happiest MInds i had just a knowledge but after joining HM i had got a chance to with one the UK client for SD-WAN(CISCO Meraki)
Pros
New Technologies
Cons
Job Security Problem
The company is very user friendly. If you are working in company location, you will enjoy. If you are working in client location, how much you are enjoying will depend upon the client.
Pros
employee friendliness
A good place to work on trending technologies. Freedom to work. Manage work-life balance. Management is open for employee concerns. I strongly recommend this company.
Great Company to work with. The culture was good and everyone enjoyed working together as a team. Very culture sensitive organization with a focus on employes.
Noida Central is good for working day have lot of project but lot of opportunity to technology. You will get chance to go abroad. People are very friendly over there
I am working as a Linux system admin at happiest mind technology since 3 yrs, but my contract period is going to finish on next month so I am looking forward to join another company for my career growth as well as my professional growth
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
Salary
Work culture, work is same as other software companies. Internal job posting portal is missing , it help the company to reduce outside hiring, utilizing more internal people. Internal job portal also helps people not leaving the company
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
No much projects to work on
Great place to work at. Proper Job work / life balance. Great teammates and learned a lot. Improved my knowledge in technology and business areas. Loved to work in HappiestMinds.