Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Management reviews

Full of learning new new technologies.. Good environment Friendly work culture.. Good management Work from home facilities Flexible shift Only one draw back.. To much client call / meeting event after office hour
good workplace Productive workspace Fun filled workspace Good leadership Management is ok Facitlies are fine Projects are good People are very collaborative in their work and promote collaborative culture
Overall a good experience. Management seemed cool. Had typical 9 hr sitting mandatory. Some activities day to day like meditation etc. Work wise typical service based company, you are dog to client. Though ample support is provided, but then again, it is service based. You can try transcending to other domains like Business Analyst. Onsite opportunities are there, but mostly US, so shrinking. They have twice hikes, so good for joiners who join midway.
Pros
Cool management
Cons
9 hr. sitting
i started my career here we can learn so many things and safest place to work . Loved going to work everyday. Will get so many opportunities to learn.The management is awesome.People will love the working culture.
Great company to work, good work culture, great work life balance, good exposure to different technologies, great management and great team to work with.
Flexible timings are the best. Work from home. Client facing opportunities. Management can be better, rapid change in management is also a negative mark. Great place for freshers lot of guidance.
A good place to work on trending technologies. Freedom to work. Manage work-life balance. Management is open for employee concerns. I strongly recommend this company.
Good place to Work Growing fast though it is startup company. Management do lot of fun activity for employee. People are helping in nature and management people are approachable
Cons
Couple of manager are carried culture of doing micro-management.
Work life balance is good - Mandatory office hours and flexible hours You get opportunities to learn and experiment with new techonologies Senior management is quite mature with excellent long term vision. Workplace culture is ok. There is some level of politics among various groups formed because of various acquisitions.
Pros
Focus on health, new learning opportunities
Cons
Utilization
Working in Happiest mind is definitely a great learning experience while having fun. It is one of the best place to work for the management is also very friendly they always try to motivate in some or the other way.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
Need to work more in getting projects in cutting edge technologies
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Happiest Minds Technologies?
Good place to work, good culture, we can learn lot of things including technology and other things like management. one of the good company in bangalore.
This company gave me a huge platform where I could utilize my skills and knowledge to improve myself and for the company. I enjoyed my work.Management are good , good platform for start ,nice atmosphere healthy environment , strong work culture . Positive atmosphere .
The management tries to have policies that may make happiest people- not necessarily by financial remunerations. Its quite employee friendly compared to peer companies.
Work from home weekly once can take more depending on the projects. Challenging work, Excellent supportive Sr. managements, Very good outlook & endeavour by managements to make Happiest Minds a great company
This company has given free hands to learn new versions of my technology and also the management was very much friendly. I would like to re-join this company if given a chance.
- You can complete your work and go home. - Arrange training and platform for learning - Management is very good and supportive - Work life balance - Nothing is hard all is good
Happiest Minds has given me and taught me alot. The best part about in such organization is that you get to maintain a balance between Job and personal life. Management is quite supportive. When it comes to opportunities, the interests of individuals are taken into consideration
Pros
Work from home, cab facility
Cons
Location of office
I was working in client location so personal never get a chance to know about the company much.But I personally feel the communication gap which appears due to different location.
Pros
great place to work .work culture is good
Cons
communication gap
Best place to work. Good Hike and Good project. Friendly management . Fastest growing IT company. Good Brand name. Less onsite opportunities . Work life balance
Good
Bad
I am working in Happiestminds since Sep 2013. This is my first Company. Good platform for learning and improve our Coding style. Management is good. Nice Working Environment.
Pros
Good Management, Nice Workplace
Cons
You have to wait long for getting a project
Typical management,work culture is good,Learned lot of things,some times feel salary is less,work is tough,Encouragement is high when we found an issue