Harjai Computers

Harjai Computers Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits

Not a good company to work with

It was a bad experience to work at Harjai payroll. No communication from HR. No employee benefits. Management is very rude. They dont even pay you ontime.

Ineffiecient Consultancy

Doesn't provide salary on time there is always a followup for salary release, moreover you cannot take leaves on friday and monday as they have sandwich leaves rules as per their policy, doesn't inform the employee about the term of contract at client location.

Good consulting company

Good place to work with . They helped me lot on SAP projects and assigned work on new technology . Very friendly environment and very supportive colleagues

Good exposure to learning new technologies, friendly people to work with and convenient commute.

I truly enjoy my job and feel that it is reflected in my work. Throughout my experience I have had the opportunity to work in all aspects of the IT field. I have experience working one-on-one with design aspect of IT work.

Pros

convenient commute

Cons

Low salary

Challenging environment

* working under challenging work environment * learned to maintain professional work culture * cooperative management * cooperative colleagues * worked under pressure * learning and development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harjai Computers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Harjai Computers in popular locations