Harman

Harman Employee Reviews

India147 reviews

timingtechnologybalanceprojectlifeculturelearningsalary

Productive and fun workspace

Good work life balance.People are helpful here.Internal politics do exist here also like other software companies but it depends on team to team.Cafeteria is ok.

Review

Work pressure and load depends on team and manager. Management is bit slow in taking decisions. Good work- life balance. Work culture is okay. Good for freshers.

Harman insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Good Place to work

The work culture is good, but it always depend upon team. I really like my team, all the members are motivated to work towards the problem, I have learnt a lots from my team members. There are plenty of good problem in the company, also they have a lots good good client to whom you can work.

All things Depends on client location and manager at place. My client was good for worklife balance .client location and manager at place were in my favour. My client was good for growth n tech stack.

Good place to work and has opportunities for cross functional movements etc., leadership has to work on increasing their horizon in visualising future constrains and plan accordingly.

Pros

Organisation culture

Cons

leadership

lots of mangers in a single project which encourages politics, Lots non resourceful mangers are present in a single project who pokes all the employee without any reason and show the dominance

Pros

you will get lot of leaves

Cons

bad salary, no knowledge gain, only telegu, kanada politics

Productive workplace with good WLB

The company provided a very good work life balance. The team i worked in was very collaborative. I worked on new exciting projects in the connected car division.

Provided lot of learning opportunity to employees

Provided lot of learning opportunity to employees. Flexible working hours, Technology depends on the project and management. Really great company to work for.

Fun to work

Harman is a nice place to work. Very good opportunity to learn on automotive industry. Harman has very good set of products and has great position in automotive industry.

Professional ethics is always adhered

I always believe that your team is your company. If your team's culture is good then you get an impression that the entire company's work culture is good. I m fortunate to be a part of a team which is quiet senior and upholds the best professional ethos. In my team everybody is given an opportunity to explore and express thanks to the inspirational leadership of my seniors.

Pros

Nothing to go head over heels

Cons

Nothing I have found

Nice Work Culture

I Personally Feel here very positive environment, Work life balance is very good, No dress code , They have good Project and focus oriented company todards their growth

Pros

Work Life balance

Cons

Appraisal, Mgt

It is always good to work in Harman International.I rate best for Harman International.HCS under Harman is worst place to work with and Horrible work culture.Very Very Dynamic change in work type.

Productive and nice work environment . good work life balance . Less onsite opportunities . People skill matter more than being work oriented . Cheers

Work Life balance

Very good working culture, No stress in work. HR, mangers are very helpful. We will additional benefits like discounts on JBL and Samsung products. Will recommend to friends

Dependence of product what you work

Connected service unit, just depended on customers. Not much motivation No opportunity for capability No Opportunity for travel Not more then 25% hike even after 4 yrs.

Company Facilities

Good scope of learning, good team-members. Monthly Birthday celebrations would be conducted. Admin and IT teams can be reached easily. Work from Home option is there. Some JBL product would be given as gift every year.

Fun place to work again depends on the project you are working

Fun place to work again depends on the project you are working..If you are working under a fantastic manager then you are good.It's with all company and the kind of your work ..specially IT..So you have to be smart enough to target your goals and fulfilling it .

This is just an another type of consultant work .

Process Management, Hiring Workflow Management Managing and monitoring hiring processes End to End Recruitment Cycle with overall functioning, identifying improvement areas and implementing measures to maximize output levels in quantity and quality of hires.

relaxed Environment to work

Good Env to work,But payscale is the problem here .Good place for the freshers to learn work.Flexible timing makes the work life balance.I recommend my friends to work here

Productive and Fun Place to Work

Working in Harman feels great. Its a very friendly environment to work. So much of learning is there. Good place to learn things and implement as well. Supportive Management.

Stressful and Volumnous work.Helpless management

Pros : Good learning experience Domain exposure Descent salary Drawbacks : Unsupportive senior management zero job security Even an unexpected email from client treated as an escalation Racism and regionalism on peak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harman. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Harman with