HCL Infosystems

HCL Infosystems Employee Reviews

Found 1,213 reviews matching the search
My experience was very good with hcl Infosys as a girl they never force me to stay late. Working Atmosphere was very cool. My team was very supportive.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Had a good experience with HCL INFOSYSYSTEM LTD which was my first job towards administration field had good staff around and mentors, i learnt a lot from HCL.
Responsible for all small business contract maintenance appointments.Assisted in planning and executing larger equipment installs.Troubleshooting & maintenance of systems as Remote Engineer in troubleshooting & maintenance of systems
Learn alot from HCl company my senior and colleagues was very cooperative and there working culture was very very supporting if you performe they give you a chance to enhance your carrier ..
Good workPositive attitude Good timing to reched the office Good dress codeGood place for freshersGood management So I will join in the company because I like it
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good company to workwith. As I left because our department closed by the company. Retail sales, distribution management, after sale service, Promoter channel.
Actually I have joined HCl in last November and currently working in HCL. I don't have so much experience so that I can review my company. I have just completed 10 months and as a fresher I think that doesn't suits on me to review any of the company. I just want to share my experience not review. My experience is good and work culture is awesome. Everyday you are learning new things.
Pros
From my point all things are good.
Cons
HCL infosystem has finally decide to exit the distribution business after a tremendous journey for decades. One of those company where average stability rate is some where between minimum 8 to 10 years. But unfortunately not every got this chance.
Cons
Overall good experience. Food Cafeteria should be improved and other infrastructure as well. They gave informative technical training about Laptops/Desktops. Good to start your career.
Worked with serious responsibility to complete the tasks assigned by the management at any given time with more efficiently and willing to take any challenging assignment with confident and developing and monitoring a team that can deliver any business needs without any excuses and thereby adding values to sales and customer satisfaction
My experience with the organisation was overall good only thing that they were not willing to accept certain suggestions so as to generate new/more business. They were new in the IT Education industry, they should have used the experience of the experienced staff..
HCL is the best place to learning phase. You can nominate yourself in multiple free course. It is one of best platform to learn new things with working days.
It was a very good working experience with HCL infosystem lemited. There was good working environment. colleague were friendly and helpful. source of entertainment.
Excellent working place and very dicipline.HCL is a platform to learn and grow more, working culture is also good, Managers feedback and appreciation is much more credible. We are having good staff and productive team so that we could achieve our target with in decided timeline.
You never feel to leave the company. Its like you be with your family every day, Every individual is given power to take decisions and every idea is encouraged. You have an option to move to your field of interest
Very good environment and transparent company to work with. No politics very supportive team member backend. Adding New products Time to time and growth opportunities are very much
Over good company spacious to improve professional quality, regular process training are conducted.Team members are supportive including reporting manager.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It was the great chance for me to learn the new things. Whatever i lerned in HCL Infosystems that was my base. I have very good experience with my previous company. Thanks
This company led to build a strong foundation. In my all future references I remember being how it would be to manage at HCL, they allowed us independent thinking, decision making and ownership.
HCL is a well established company. Many IT engineers will be working in HCL Info Systems. HCL is good for Freshers as they will have many roles on IT Admin
Work life balance is good and work from home facility also available never question mark on your leave, very cooperative environment to work and also .
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
timing
  1. Employee Reviews