HCL Technologies logo
HCL Technologies
View all HCL Technologies reviews

HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Review

Good place for fresher and work life balance, job security is good.

I am working network security engineer (firewall) in support project since 2017. I got good opportunity to work in firewall when i was joined and it will helpful to get better opportunity now in different firm based on involvement and learning. Job security part is awesome , work life balance also good.. If you live peaceful with medium compensation then HCL good for beginners. Happy to part of HCL as beginner.

Pros

Job security and little flexible.

Cons

Salary benefits and shift allowance extra benefits.CAB facility if possible in madurai Location.

Same role

good company for experienced people , for freshers please don't waste time

very less salary compared to other companies. lot of politics and no support for hard worker .they just stole your knowledge and kick you out when it is time. you can learn the technical work but management wants you to teach it to other so that they can remove you when ever they want.

Pros

knowledge gain

Cons

no salary as per work, no increments
Same role

Good company for freshers

Great learning experience if you are in the right team at right point of time. However, salaries are way below market standards. Growth within the company is politically controlled.

Pros

Learning and working on latest technologies.

Cons

Work life balance, compensations.
Same location

not fit to work there

this is the place where we can spoil our carrer soon. not much employee supported company . its better to work some where else. as per my friends feed back they will select and put us in hold, they will not response in email.ust Coming a doll and moving too the home. poor training facility. will not give any compliment to the employee

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

long hour working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496
3,743
2,202

Compare HCL Technologies with

• HCL Technologies
  • Good place for fresher and work life balance, job security is good.