HCL Technologies logo
HCL Technologies
View all HCL Technologies reviews

HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Review

Worst Company in my life.

Worst company in india. It all depends on your manager. However hard work you do, they will give needs Improvement. This is my personal experience. You can join and experience the same. They will suck your blood. If you resign they will deduct all your performance bonus which was given for the entire year. They will change your project during the time of appraisal, so that you don't get anything in the appraisal.

Pros

Cab is there. Colleague are good and friendly.

Cons

Worst Managers, No Night shift allowances, no Diwali gifts, need to work like donkey.

Same roleSame location

No comments

Good organisation. Love to work. If I get chance once. I will work till my retirement.I recommend all IT guys start carrier to work good life balance
Same role

Work is ok, but the environment is really bad

Work is ok, but the environment in the company is really bad and really bad dirty politics and backstabbing and management is supportive of this. In addition to this, managers are not even aware of happenings in the project and work grabbed by other firms.

Pros

Salary is good.

Cons

Real Bad work-environment, Management is not supportive, Due to this project scope is being lost as well
Same location

Productive and good

Good infrastructure and job security.User friendly and good culture.Safe for girls.Good working environmentCab requirement everyone.Very clean and hygienic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496
3,743
2,202

Compare HCL Technologies with

• HCL Technologies
  • Worst Company in my life.