HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

India7,691 reviews

Found 7,691 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,963 reviews
hiketechnologyfreshercabsalaryprojectappraisaldomain

Good for Experience Professionals and if you are involved in good project

Good for Experience Professionals and if you are involved in good project.Freshers Mostly get Support Project and not of developement.In Support project mostly Roaster Shifts are followed.

Less exposure with good job security

It's a good company for experienced one. Salary offered at par. Quality of projects should be improved. Lot of emphasis on learning and certification which is the best part.

Pros

Relaxed and helpful colleagues

Cons

Quality of projects

HCL Technologies insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good company to work for

Greta learning and great company culture to work for an organisation. Learning very much for a fresher and experienced. Enjoying and growing environment.

Pros

Almost

Cons

Good

I love to working there, the management was good, all the college were supportive, healthy competition, skill up with training, on-site opportunities.

Good job security with less pay

Job security is good, no hike for freshers until two years very less package with less work pressure and no shift allowances will be given, if you join as a fresher and know some coding then it will be good for your career

work culture is good

long hour, manger need to work get done every thing is ok. overall every thing is ok. if you are get selected its all up to you how long you will stay over there.

Dont recommend it to anyone. Worst company in name of MNC.

Dont recommend it to anyone. They have the worst employee policies:1. No shift allowance/oncall allowance. BUT you are expected to be available on weekends and holidays for oncall support.2. Their Global IT team is highly incompetent and non-cooperative. Their policies are full of loopholes and not at all employee friendly. They will ask you to travel across the country to surrender their laptop/desktop instead of handling these cases internally among their team.3. The HR team will never respond to your emails, calls and messages. Need to chase them multiple times for simple queries and concerns.4. The managers will miss out deadlines for your appraisal feedback. An employee waits entire year for their appraisal cycle and these managers are so careless they casually miss out on deadlines to close appraisal. Hence no hike or motivation for an employee.

Pros

Cons

No shift allowance/oncall allowance

Low salary , job security

Salary is too low. Perks are minimal. No pickup drop facility from city even though office is situated at a distance from city. Have to work in rotational shifts. Only good thing is You have job security.

Good Company but cant help for the Personal Growth

The good Part is Flexibility while working and Job Security.Salary and Career Growth are a bit uncertain even for Very Good Performers. No Match with its Company peers

I had very good times and some bad times during my stay in hcl. If I had got easier project I would have enjoyed a lot in the company but my bad luck I was in a difficult project

Relaxed work culture

Work culture depends upon the project, but it gets light after some time in project. Initially any project can be challenging but later on it becomes manageable.

Good Company for Freshers Water security has never been more urgent. With the global population set to hit 8.5 billion by 2030, pressure is increasing on the world’s limited supply of freshwater. By 2030, the global demand for water will have exceeded sustainable supply by 40%. In addition to immediate and dire consequences to people’s health and food production, a lack of access to clean water can limit economic growth by up to one-third, as well as have adverse effects on natural biodiversity and social fabrics. Governments and businesses must bring freshwater to the forefront of their strategies, and innovation will play a key role in their success.

Easy going workplace

It's a stress free work environment. Non competitive. Easy to move forward in your career while doing mundane tasks. Flexibility to learn other technologies.

It was good company

It was good. Hcl work culture is very collaborative and Competitive. Hcl technologies has a powerful HR Department. Which always protects employees interest. The management is also very supportive.

Working excellent

HCL company I got a lot of growth.I have got to learn a lot of things and while working in the department, I have learned many things, brought increment in myself and for a long time I got help from many people. Me and my colleagues have helped me a lot.

Pros

Free Lancers

Positive productive environment

HCL Technologies has a powerful HR Dept. which always protects employees interest. Secured job. recommended to all. The management is also very supportive.\they have unique advantage that you can change your manager yourself. Company has a dedicated HR Helpdesk that is called EHS.

Pros

Job Security, Supportive Environment.

Cons

Salary increment in comparison to new companies.

Productive workspace but working hours were more and stressfully...

Loved the work atmosphere, but long working hours 10 hours was more stressful, promotion totally depends upon the team lead and the manager, but overall best place to work...

Pros

Fun workplace, safe for women employees, gud transportation, gud food

Cons

Long hours, leaves in case of emergencies are difficult to get. Promotion depends upon the team lead..

Company environment is not good.

I am not happy with this company because the environment is not good and there management is very poor. No one can help to employee. Seniors are harass to juniors.

High work load working in client location

If your joining HCL don't join client location,High work loadNo interaction between HCL and EmployeesNo learning in HCLNo good hikeThese are the problem I faced In HCL

Good company

Company is good as far as you dont want to grow fast, you can live easy and stable life here, i dont find any politics here in hcl, its a good place to work for.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less salary hike

Company to retire from

Best company to get retired in. If you are good at politics and calm at work so this is the one for you to retire at. Forget appraisals like every other company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCL Technologies with

• HCL Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?