HCL Technologies logo

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana304 reviews

Found 304 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,468 reviews

A Good place to work

A good place to start your career. Learning opportunities are abundant, Work-life balance is really balanced. The reward and recognition system is excellent.employee engagement is very effecient.

Feel great to work with HCL

Feel great to work with HCL, got opportunity to learn technologies like AZURE services. Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for the support given. Thank you.

Not that bad

Recommended for Freshers, not for experienced people.also work life balance is average.promotuons and significant hikes are not that good , variable pay component is high

Pros

Job security

Cons

Salary hikes and promotions not up to the mark

Good

Learned a lot and good experience for a student like me who explores new things and technologies that are useful for further.Workplace environment is balanced and good

Productive and fun workplace

it is good place to work, and very supportive management in all aspects, work culture is very nice, learned lots of things like management of projects and team management

Good place to enhance our skills

All are have friendly nature as well as good work holders, i want to change from this company because of my career and salary. i have 2 years plus experience in HCL so now looking to change and enhance my skills else where .

Great place to learn the vast technology and great training

The professional training was amazing. Many new things to learn. Candidate should be hardworking in training days and should be open to learn tech stuffs.

Your interview is Excellent because of good questions for me improve the skills for me

Good your questions for me Your interview process of other companies insiperiation time consuming and knowledge improvement and no fear good Interviewer tqqq so much your process

It's good place to work

Work culture and Team coordination are excellent. Salary hike process too late no better increments. There is no transport and for specific projects only they will provide cabs.

Very good company

HCL is one of the largest mnc company i have worked till now in my career and give lots of knowledge to improve our skills and professional life and other activities.

Productive and Good place to work if you have experience

I have work for HCL over past two years, nice work life balance, some times will feel stress at work but you will enjoy to work. Your work culture will be based on your department.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary, intensives

Good

we can balance the work and personal life,good salary but leaving due to personal reasons, good learning. i feel its very good to all kind of peoples.

Good nice quality fine ok excellent wow superb is am are what went right good better best was were along between place event to far with me you we are

Pros

Work from home available

Cons

No hikes

Productive and fun

Productive and fun. Managements and HR activities are worst. HR's are not at all responsive and processes are not upto the mark. Salary and compensation are down than average.

Good Culture

Really very good place to work and lean new things as per professional wise, I learnt many things as I was started my initial carrier with HCL , I will strongly recommend to every to start their carrier with HCL

Good Place to Work

Perfect place to work but you have got less oppurtunities for Oracle Apps. The Work environment and the work culture are good and practices defined are employee friendly.

Stressful

There is no mechanism in place which provides the employee to raise his voice and concerns. The management do not think about what the employee actually needs. Moreover, they are not even concerned to guide you or conduct a new hire orientation for the newly joined employees.

Good

Good to work The most supporting team Workplace is good Management is fine Learnt a lot of new things I enjoyed all my days working here in HCL TECHNOLOGIES

Good

Hcl is a good mnc company which is having so many branches all over world and there are many employees are working in this company. Overall his is good company.

good place to work

A good place to work, supportive team and management and also HR policies are good compared to the other company. Will have the opportunity to grow along with the company.

Productive place to work

Good Knowledge on Assistive Technologies – Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA), Job Access with Speech (JAWS), Voiceover on internet Operating System (iOS), Talkback on Android, Zoom Text, Inbuilt magnifier in internet Operating System (iOS) and Android, Color Contrast Analyzer, Dragon Naturally Speaking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496