HCL Technologies logo

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant125 reviews
India125 reviews

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,468 reviews

Job secured and awesome place to work.

Cont expect equivalent financial growth to the market standard, apart from that we could expect a perfect work life balance. Good place to work and enjoyed a lot

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Never expect or hike

No Hikes , No Carrier Growth in HCL

Everything Depends on manager. Gives 500rs, 700rs hikes per annum.Changing Project is difficult.Old Systems, Old Technologies. No Promotions. Too Much Politics.

Stuck up with one US based

Good company with one bad account which spoils my dream. I don't recommend that particular project to anyone. No work life balance. Manager is not a human with emotion and family.

Pros

Very minimal projects for my technology

Cons

One particular US account is not recommended to anyone

Secure and Easy Going

LOved working for HCL. I have been with them for 15 years now and still continuing. Salary hike is not up to the standard, but Job security is THE best out there.

WFH is good facility and flexible timing

WFH is good facility and flexible timing, job security also very good, employee friendly policies and good trainings but salary hikes really bad, good gym

Pros

Wfh, campus, team, job security

Cons

salary hikes not good, not goof learning

It was good to evolve more technology

It was nice work culture and everyone open to reach if any difficulties. My SDM Mr.Malakondaiah vellineni is good to support technically strong professionals.

Very good place to work

I have enjoyed my work in HCL and my colleagues also very supportive and helped me in many situation. My Manager also very positive and very cool i enjoyed a lot in this company.

Very good company

HCL is one of the largest mnc company i have worked till now in my career and give lots of knowledge to improve our skills and professional life and other activities.

Good nice quality fine ok excellent wow superb is am are what went right good better best was were along between place event to far with me you we are

Pros

Work from home available

Cons

No hikes

HCL infotech has better workplace

As we got deputed in client place, where we get good experience to learn and delivering results as fast paced environments. We had this opportunity where we learnt a lot.

Good Company

Its a good company to work and having more opportunities in India as well abroad, only difficulties we cant move the project simply, it is having more formalities. However, it is very good company in job security aspect.

Good

overall it was very nice experience i joined as a experienced and grown there as a senior consultant,i got enough training and skill improvement program there.

good

Working in capacity of Sr. Escalation Engineer for infrastructure development and maintenance. Managing domain services, exchange, office 365 admin migration and management till now. Managing online active directory operations.

Work summary

I have been working on a big program called "move to the cloud program". We are working on a very strict deadline to move all the running applications to the cloud. The main challenge convenience customer to adopt the technologies.

Good place to work, good management , less number of projects, flexible work hours, work life balance, improving actions form management. Overall average place to work

Good company with normal pace

Indian MNC with job security, steady growth low paid salary Good Infra Various fun More growth for freshers Management has advantages Many training programs

Overall rating - Excellent Job Work/Life Balance- Excellent Salary/Benefits- Excellent Job Security/Advancement- Excellent Management- Excellent Job Culture- Good

DC Tower lead

HCL is a very good company it has a huge campus at Noida. More than 150 project are there in HCL so job for all technology. Best part of HCL is job security.

Good Place to start one's career

personally my experience has all been positive. There is office politics but nothing out of the normal make sure you set your self up for success with people around you. There is little movement with leadership but this could be a both a pro and a con.

Excellent work evnrionment

Lot of customers available in HCL Opportunity to work for any domain. Good growth and job security Lot of opportunists to travel different locations Good company

Hcl job

I enjoyed working at HCL. their concept of polyclinics was an Excellent one . we all worked like a Team to bring the clinics to a success but the environment was not suitable as HCL had no hospital back up . I left after few months and so did many others, which we thought was very unfair on part of HCL . Signing a contract for 15 years and leaving after few months due to management and owner decisions was shocker.some team members were not good. It was a shocking experience.

Pros

team buidingg

Cons

Not a decent exit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496