HCL Technologies logo
HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 82 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,467 reviews

Good

Competitive work culture and good experience, fare salary, friendly environment, good incentive scheme, rotational shift time, weekend holiday, nice experience.

Worst

Your blood is sucked and you get paid as the least. If you really belive in yourself just get out of HCL's bserv and look for some better job in the market. Even startups can pay you more than HCL.

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Working at Hcl is very interesting. There is huge scope in working this kind of corporarte sector.

Hcl Technologies is a very good corporate sector. There is huge scope in future at working Hcl. There is a lot of competition in working corporate sector.

Pros

5 working days

learnt about career and corporate culture

HCL was my first company so i learnt many things and enjoyed lot its best place to work. i learnt corporate culture and dress code. its nice platform for freshers.

Pros

trainings

Cons

na

It was a good company

In this company we provide technical support to our legible customers. We provide data services and sell much more offers to them like this data services and solve technicaly error

competative but work life balance

workplace culture is good , The most enjoyable part is they give equal opportunity for growth to everyone. They encourage higher studies and give relaxed work options .

Good Company to start career with

Learning skills are low and very less paid salary and nil hike can be expected .Yet a MNC with best branding got have mentioned in resume to grab another opp

Productive organisation

Good company to work and learn a lot about cultures of diferent countries as i was working for UK process and even my skills has improved whilr working in this firm

Good

It is a good place to start career for freshers. We can learn and develop our interpersonal skills. Fun at work place. Best company to develope career and find best path. Internal Job positioning adter 18 months

good for a startup

it was a good experience and I got opportunity to learn new things from HCL. I was a senior customer service executive with 2 years of experience in this company.

Incentives and work time

Can improve incentive plan more effective. Breaktime is too short and work time is high. most of the time they will pressure the employee to extend the shift and for the OT will not be paid in on time and also the saturday pays and the incentives also.

Pros

Free foods only when the management needs to complete the work on time.

Cons

cab will not reach on time

Nice & cooperative work place.

It was good experience with HCL. Management was supportive. They have good transport facility. They take good care of female employees. Work environment is good and everyone is very professional over there.

Pros

Transport

Cons

There are no long hour

productive and friendly environment at workplace

I worked at HCL Technologies full- time. its a good place to work and be balanced in personal as well as professional life.All employees were well educated and professional.

Pros

good place to work, holidays during festivals celebration

Cons

low salary

Productive and great team work

Learned so many things while working with HCL. Got chance to go to London 3 times as a part of knowledge transition and offshored so many activities. Great cultured employees and management.

Productive workplace

In HCL the work environment is good. There are incentives and performers are rewarded and the project I am involved is in its growing scale. Overall my experience in HCL is good

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Extending shifts, No health benefits

Fun and jolly place to work free and feel free

I like that company because I makes to feel like A family , I feel free To work and sportive and friendly nature of superiors, and good and free transport facilities

Pros

Free transport

My first job experience.

Yep was a Good Experience about my first job. Excellent work and college's . very friendly ! Over All It was Good. For night shift Agents much facilities needs to be Included, and canteen is not good. It has to be changed.

Overall nice working environment

Hcl is a reputed company to work with. Workplace environment was very nice. I got to learn many new things about working in an MNC. Learned to work in a team to achieve organization goals.

Unnecessary work rules

they create useless work rules just to keep people in check. try to pile you with more work after you done your part. no proper recognition for the work done. growth is almost nil unless you pamper genies.

Pros

Less work stress

Cons

Long hours, Less leaves

Productive and fun working place

HCL is a very productive and Fun based working place where we can work without low stress. We can talk/ laugh but the EOD the work should be completed. I really liked working in a company such as HCL.

Pros

Hob security. gaining lots of knowledge

Cons

Lack of healthcare and benefits

Productive and fun work

Worked BPO industry, and 8 months in Health care process(Non Voice) in Firstsource, Worked BPO industry, THAMES WATER process(Non voice) in HCL From Apr 2012 to Jun 2014, In HCL had a experience as senior customer service analyst, Utility process in THAMES waters. Billing to the customer based on the water usage. I learnted few application in SAP required to my job. I won't awards for productivity and quality. I will share my knowledge to my junior employees.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496