HCL Technologies logo
HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews for Group Manager

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,467 reviews

Job security

Job security, benefits are fair, culture is ok and people have progressed. Tenure has been built by many. Flexibility offered to people to go to different roles

Less stress but no value to your work

Every project have their own culture. Buttering and pleasing management is the only way to get promote. No value for tailent. HR department is worst

Pros

Less stress

Cons

No learning no respect to your talent

Good Place to work

I had Excellent learning during my stay at HCL. It was always competitive and challenging for me . It is a fun place to work .Self help is he best way to outgrow.

Work life Balance

Its been more than 9 years I am associated with HCL technologies. This company is good for personnel growth and provide good work life balance. HR policies are also employee friendly.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Salary hike is slow

Opportunities to learn

Good place to start and learn technology with respect to Infrastructure. There are widespread levers to enrol for career path taking next roles and benefits

Pros

Free cabs

Good Culture to work

There are multiple opportunity to grow Top technology is used to learn and work Management is very helpful and they understand your pain areas Job security is good

Work culture

Good place with good work culture with global exposures of customers. Learned on working with global customer as global presence and exposure in HCL Technologies

It is a nice to work and excel as there would be more challenging tasks to take up. Lot of Onsite opportunities to travel to US for longer duration. Nice challenging roles to explore more technical depths.

Pros

work from home

Cons

Manager's leadership

Nice Place to work

Work environment is very friendly and lots of things learned in day to day work.Management is cooperative and provide guidance always whenever required.Work culture is homely so never feel unsecured. Hardest part of job is to align with the current upcoming technologies so that we can go along with the stream.Enjoyable part is best workplace to spent your time during your job.

Pros

Good place to work with lots of benefices

Cons

Company is changing with time so need to upgrade always with company standard

Official response from HCL Technologies

January 23, 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, we're really pleased you're enjoying your time with us and you're making the most of the career and development opportunities with us. We understand it is difficult to keep up with the new technologies and hence we have adopted a proactive approach to updating our employees about the new developments via email & the internal portal. We wish you a great success at HCL. Keep ideating!

Despite a small player in KPO has variety of offerings. Specialised in SCM

Very good work environment Good Management Excellent learning Extensive Travel Variety of Industry experience Extended hours of working Role Ambuiguity

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

Package

Employee First Customer Second

Employees are given freedom to express their thoughts at work; Employees takes pride in working for HCL; Employees are given more opportunities to learn new things

Pros

Work from home

Innovation - Building Risk & Compliance Academy for the Organization

Got an opportunity to build Risk & Compliance Academy from start. Leadership was very supportive as i involved all key stakeholders from the very beginning of the program.

Pros

Recognition

Great company to work with

Love to work again in future. A great company to work with. However salary is not at par with industry norms. Good culture, one can learn a lot while working.

Currently I am managing most critical towers of HCL,where top management is sitting.prior to this I have managed Manesar campus and Citi site of HCL

I was hired for most critical and prestigious project of HCL, a joint venture with Citi bank in India, Gurgaon, Haryana. I made it operation from ZERO to full strength of the site and then I was moved to manage large campus of 10 Acer at Manesar. 2 and half years back I was called to Noida as 2 large towers of 12500 seats were coming it, I was involved from grass root level till operations of the floor and now 75% of the area is operations with approx. 10,000 people working here. TOP LEVEL OF THE HCL MANAGEMENT WORKS FROM THESE TOWERS.

Pros

Large organisation with avg expactations

Cons

slow growth for energetic professionals

excellent experiance

I just love to work with this organization; Management is very supportive and huge potential for career growth. one this is we need to keep in mind, performance is the final thing. very professional environment. No Micro Management.

Pros

Cons

less onsite oppertunity

Productive Career

Very good place to learn, grow and develop new skills. The sales teams are especially very strong and lead the way for all accounts related proposal, cross-sell and up-sell activities.

Nice place to work

I started my career in this organization. Pretty good environment for the starters to learn on technologies and business. Work environment is awesome.

Perfect Carrier growth Company

I loved to stay and work at HCL technologies being there for 6 yrs and was full of learning and growth. I would strongly recommend to work with HCL once in a life time for each Fresher / Experienced.

Pros

All round developement

Cons

Most of the Opportunities are in Noida

Reliable job and company but low paid salary standards

The title says it all. Its a great company with lot of options to pick from and is a very reliable company w.r.t employment but is a poor paymaster. But the low pay also makes it more reliable to hang to even during low economic times / slumps.

ok

ok..salary and benefits are pretty low.. good work life balance ..need to move up the value chain and make work place more exciting

Great Company for Learning and Development

Its a great company where I have learned so much, worked on niche technologies and it has been a great time so far. One can have a great work life balance in HCL.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496