HCL Technologies logo
HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Found 334 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,467 reviews

Good

Good Company for improving skills loads to learn if there is a supportive team. Work depends on the clients projects and need to extend if required. Cabs are provided for the support teams.

Pros

Cons

No holiday allowances shift allowances...

Awesome

Greater work life balance. Facilities provided in campus is good and relaxing. HR and PMO team is always there to hear you in case of any support.People who prefer a normal work style an always opt this company.

Cons

functions like govt office

Self learning and happy

Good company to start work and learn things.We wont get yearly bonus.All good but no employee benefits for any festival.But fun to work and can facility is perfect

Pros

Nothing free from HCL ...just coffe

Cons

9:30 minutes work is too long

Bad place to work

Bad place to workPolitics within team and its upto project Some may get nice projects but mostly politics No new learning in my project So not a good place

average company with no benefits

average company with no benefits and long working hours. The Hikes are not so good and the HR policies are very slow and worst. Any process in HCL is a time taking process.

Pros

Nil

Prodactive and Good Environment

Very hard to get transfer New learnings No Hardest part because of team work

Productive and good work-life balance

Overall okay experience. huge politics and management favors it. Very less learning opportunities and HR not supportive to you. If you're favorite of your manager, there's no stopping to your career.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

less salary

Job security I can say

HCL has the reputation for job security and good the people those you want to settle down in one company. As for as my experience goes at HCL, they follow strong ethics. Fortunately my teammate was very professional and a good person. Work life balance is good.

Pros

Independent work culture.

Cons

Bad appraisal and no recognition

I have been working at HCL Technologies full-time for more than a year

People who have ambitions to move abroad, this would be the fastest one to ensure that. Work culture. Access to top management. Great Work Life balance,Flexibility in timing, work from home Compensation structure can be improved.

It’s a good place to work

Had a wonderful experience Had good opportunities and good teams Lot of technologies and skills Got to work on multiple projects and with people from around the world

Pros

Work culture

Bad work culture

Company is having a very bad culture. Managers are treated as a god and have each and every right to do anything and no attention is given to the employee problems. Very very bad work culture.

Productive and Technically sound

It is a good place to work with. We could improve our knowledge to the best. It is the utmost platform for a fresher to improve their skill-set and endure in their career.

Long term stay kind of company

Better in terms of learning and job security. Provides enough opportunities to fresher's. Salary growth is quite slow however if you have a offer at hand,they may provide a standard hike for a while Overall a good company in terms of work life balance.

Overall fine

Work wise stressful in some areas . More internal movement can be done Better policy for employees can be given Good feedback mechanism can be adopted

Collaborative environment to work with

Being my first company it was a nice carrier start overall as I got to learn new technologies about which I am always passionate about.Supportive people and emerging career for people who can stay for longer period without money in mind

Good

Nice work life ethics as well as balance. Must work once in a lifetime for this organisation. Great facility and capus. Good cafeteria.Amazing events are organised apart for the normal work schedules.

My Experience at HCL

Good company to work at, although there is no work to do at times and you get bored. Sometimes, you are assigned a project, which just doesn't start and you sit idle.

Good

Working in 24Ă—5 env and its very good. I learned lot in HCL ..as I am working in information security domain . Work place culture is very Good. Good management

Not as expected

I was on bench for 6 months. So, do not have any idea on how the process in there works. Gave rating as per my time spent over there. Payscale is a little low as compared to others.

HCL Technologies

Cybersecurity analyst and a active bug bounty Hunter Company is helping me to enhance my knowledge through traings and guidance as well. Co-worker are very corporative and helpfull.

Fun workplace

Day starts with meeting and end up with working on tickets and solving issues. Salary is less than what you expect in comparison to the work you do for the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496