HCL Technologies logo
HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews for Technical Specialist

Found 109 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,467 reviews

Good company to learn, grow, collaborate.The management here is so good and team coordination is a perfect example on how a team should be.Pretty good care is taken.

Pros

Free cabs

Cons

Less salary hike

No comments

Good organisation. Love to work. If I get chance once. I will work till my retirement.I recommend all IT guys start carrier to work good life balance

Worst Company in my life.

Worst company in india. It all depends on your manager. However hard work you do, they will give needs Improvement. This is my personal experience. You can join and experience the same. They will suck your blood. If you resign they will deduct all your performance bonus which was given for the entire year. They will change your project during the time of appraisal, so that you don't get anything in the appraisal.

Pros

Cab is there. Colleague are good and friendly.

Cons

Worst Managers, No Night shift allowances, no Diwali gifts, need to work like donkey.

Work is ok, but the environment is really bad

Work is ok, but the environment in the company is really bad and really bad dirty politics and backstabbing and management is supportive of this. In addition to this, managers are not even aware of happenings in the project and work grabbed by other firms.

Pros

Salary is good.

Cons

Real Bad work-environment, Management is not supportive, Due to this project scope is being lost as well

Overall good company

Culture is good , management is very supportive , work life balance and overall good place to work amd more flexible .You need to work on allocated project

Pros

Good management, flexibility

Cons

Mangement is too cool

Stressful

There is no benefits at HCL. Overall not recommended to work at HCL.Poor cab facility. There is no shift allowance.Most of all , there is no job security.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor Cab transportation.

Job security

Good place to work if you don't have many expectations from job and want to enjoy family life.Work from home facility. But process are not good. For small issues you have to run after people to get it resolved

Pros

Job security

Cons

Salary

Employee Engagement Program and Training Programme

I worked into shifts that is most challenging for me personally, otherwise its a great place to work. There are lots of engagement programmes and career opportunities but someone has to work hard and focus to achieve it.

ok

Management is good compare to any other company. I worked with HCL as senior lead. Company environment was good with supportive management. I am not so impressed with the salary though.

Good area

Good place to work and i learned a lot and we enjoyed at every moment its been past 7 + years am working here , we enjoyed at every moment we enjoyed at every moment

Its good working environement

Its good working environment, no work pressure. you can learn new things. salary is good. Management is good work place culture is good we can enjoy the job

good place to work

A good place to work, supportive team and management and also HR policies are good compared to the other company. Will have the opportunity to grow along with the company.

Very good

It is a very nice place to work at and very nice people. My experience is good in HCL .I have completed my four years in it. Job security depends on how you work.

Excellent

I am loving working in HCL . Management is relaxed and flexible. It all depends on the Project you are awarded. Work life is perfectly balanced. What is promised is what you get. Healthcare facilities are excellent.

Productive and good work place

Good place to work for mid level and senior level employees. Management is okay, but not employee friends all the time. Overall its a good experience.

Fun at work

Working at client location is filled with challenges. The requirement changes are so dynamic. Its fun to try and cope with them. The management support is great.

It was good experience with HCL.

It is good place to groom your self. Good work culture and balance work life. Managers and HR are very co-operative. Company care their employee. It is good place to work in this company.

Stressfull

Most of the projects are from different customer. The project I am being part is stressful and there is no work life balance. most of the project in this company is same like mine i heard

Technical specialist

Good company to work with and having work life balance. Management is supporting for each and every work you do. But the pay you get is very less compared to our experience.

Not bad

Survival required not only techie need to face more than that on managers. Not evaluation good workers in a right way. Work pressure depended on projects and managers.

Productive & Fun

Good Learning opportunities as per part of competency development is good. Not Good Hike even though you performed top with the highest rating. Work-lif balance is good so far. Not good employee benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,496