HCL TSS

HCL TSS Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Training was good

Training was good . It’s good place for new learner’s . All were very supportive and ready to help you at all times. Thank you for such a kind place to work

HCL improves individual growth and knowledge. They consider employees effort and health. Seniors are very supportive to Co- Employees. Friendly HR and make employee comfortable.Nice cafeteria . Perfect infrastructure offices.

Pros

HCL improves invidual growth and overcome weakness.

Cons

Nothing.everything is good!

Slave job

Never tell outside world that you got job by HCL-TSS(Madurai). People can underestimate you that you don't have any brain. It is true, think about a person who gets a job by just paying money. In the job also, they provide only basic excel work. So you won't have any knowledge at the end. If you just want to say that you are working. Then go for it, waste your money and life. Nobody can help you.

Pros

You will get a job

Cons

Waste of time and money

Was ok

The company failed and had to shut down Manesar facility. The company had to reinvent and recreate from the scratch under a new name and it exists under a different name now.

Hcl Training & Staffing Services

One of the best choice for those students who want to start their career in IT sector. HCL TSS has good campus along with healthy learning environment.

Average

Like any other corporate. Just have a research before joining the company whether it complies with your expectations or not. Work life balance is there.

Training is an art

I am very passionate about training. I have been training for the last 7 years using effective training methodologies. I specialize in behavioral and motivational training. I believe with right set of tools there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.

Productive and fun place to work

As I joined as a fresher, but skills I trained on in HCL is awesome. Had a good rapo with team members to work on. I have worked in bfsi domain so I learnt all investment banking domain knowledge as well.

Highly Productive

9 and Half hours Job. Learned :- Team Work, Multi-Technologies, Patience Management :- Management is good. Co-Workers :- They are always supportive in carriers. Hardest part of Job was work was to much some times didn't get time to take a break. Most enjoyable part of job is once in a year we have a catalyst trip where our whole team go for picnic spot.

Pros

Free Cabs for Picks and Drops

Cons

Short Breaks

Storage Resume

I got a great exposure to do the Implementation of Hitachi VSP storage in different states and learn cisco, emc, netaap.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HCL TSS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL TSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCL TSS with

• HCL TSS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?