HCLTech

India7,886 reviews

Found 7,886 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,304 reviews
hiketechnologyfreshercabsalaryprojectappraisaldomain

Managers are very supportive

Often I have to collaborate with different team leads while working on different analysis. All of them are very supportive. But I don't feel like I am being fairly compensated.

Pros

Senior management is supportive, you will work on critical tasks, collaboration with different teams will allow you to explore new areas and develop understanding

Cons

Short breaks, shift timings, compensations

Good place to work, learned to improve technologies, good management, culture is good, hard times gives you experience to learn and gives to opportunity to grow.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

HCLTech insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good place to learn

Good opportunity to learn and grow. Wide variety of business domains available. family friendly.A number of internal training programs which can enhance your learning.

Pros

Family friendly

Cons

Less visibility for openings across verticals

Easy laid back company, not for ambitious people who want to grow

HCL was my first company. Culture is very laid back and relaxed. Dont expect any upward mobility.Cafeteria food was ok, nothing great.Work involved US shift time that was not good.

No hike . Worst politics.

No hike for employees. If you want no hike and no promotion select hcl. No contact between you and your manager. They don't know anything about you.

It was a good experience

I gained good experience while working at HCL. Got good hands on firewalls, routers & switches.I would recommend to join HCL got learning purpose.Kudos

Pros

Tech Learning

Ok ok

Depends on projects. Some projects have good work life balance but most of the 24/7 projects have poor work life balance and are expected to be available on calls if not in shifts.

Work life was good

The work life and people were good. But the management was the worst. They don't know how to treat humans. In that case HCL should look intobthe management and make changes. Because from my side I liked everything except the management.

Pros

Free Food Both Dinner and Lunch

Cons

Bad Management

Nothing is good in hcltech hence this would be my last year

Nothing is good in hcltech hence this would be my last month in hcl. It's been 2 months i join and i feel this was my worst decision taken ever.Experienced candidates please don't joinIt's a bpoThey monitor how many times you go to washroom and take breaks

Pros

nothing

Cons

call centre

Productive and career growth

Happy to be part of HCL Technologies. Great place to work.Everyday was a learning for betterment and thanks to all mentors and team leads I worked with.

Average

If you get good projects then it's fine.Otherwise you will stuck in project where you can't learn anything.Micromanagement.Bad work culture.Very Bad Management

Fun work place.

Overall it was so bad work experience with HCL Technologies. They didn't give any career opportunities. Process ramp down. After process ramp down, they didn't give any career opportunities. They asked everyone to leave the organisation.

Cons

Nice working environment. So much of opportunity to work on latest technologies. Less scope to be in bench. Appraisal it depends on business unit. Training programs are really good.

overall good

Nice to work. Salary upto the mark. Overall work culture is good. Do work on time then no problem. Appraisals are average just like other Service based companies.

Learning new Technology.

Good workplace, learning new technology, friendly workers, helping people, high security protection, easy to learn new technique and information knowledge.

Work culture and job security are good but fewer hikes and appraisal processes are not good. Reporting Managers are not good and they won't help to grow.

Job

इस मे कम अच्छा है और मुझे कमपनी मे कम करना अच्छा लगता है क्युकी इस कंपनी मे अच्छा वर्क है

Pros

Free

Cons

Jineh ti shart

Awesome company for learning

Very knowledgeable company many projects are there .. great place to work and enjoy the work life balance is GreatThank you great company ❤️ Great company

Pros

Free cab

Cons

Hikes

Good

Good company to work with. Work Life Balance. Good Work Culture. HCL medical facility is top notch. HCL Noida campus and Environment is Lively. Best work environment and colleagues. HCL Academy helps to enhance skill or dive into another domain.

Ok

Ok place too work. Not much you can learn but management is good some what but people are really mean to you.so play safe from your side. Theatre are always good and bad teams in a company depends on which team you are in.

Productive and fun place

The issue is in salary satisfaction. It's been 2 years that had I joined and I feel this was my worst decision taken ever.Experienced candidates please don't joinIt's a bpoThey monitor how many times you go to washroom and take breaks.Promise something else and gave something else which gives a complete feel of working in bpo.You do not have self respect here..Employees treated as robots not humans..Fake HR'sPoor management, don't have coordination within the departments.There is no job satisfaction.At the time of interview they will say it will be a technical profile when you get into it understand the realty.

Pros

Work from home and shift allowance.

Cons

no appraisal, rude managers and south Indian dominated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with