HCLTech

Senior Software Engineer233 reviews
India233 reviews

Found 233 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,396 reviews
hiketechnologyfreshercabsalaryprojectappraisaldomain

Good place to work and fun

Good place to work and also fun, Regular MNC, with all benefits, With respect to project manager and account, you feel pressure or fun. My project is full of fun. My advise is take risk, face the complex, then it is easy

Overall good

Everything depends on project, I got good project. Policies are good. Environment is good. WLB was not good in project I worked in with working till late night.

HCLTech insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good

Management there was awful, working 6 days a week not worth the money you make. They say Saturday is a half day but by the time you get home you end up getting home only 1-2 hours earlier. I will give it to them though they do have good culture. Typical day would be sales training in the morning and then going out on field in the night time.

Good place to work, learned to improve technologies, good management, culture is good, hard times gives you experience to learn and gives to opportunity to grow.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

No hike . Worst politics.

No hike for employees. If you want no hike and no promotion select hcl. No contact between you and your manager. They don't know anything about you.

Ok ok

Depends on projects. Some projects have good work life balance but most of the 24/7 projects have poor work life balance and are expected to be available on calls if not in shifts.

As a Fresher it was very good platform for my skills to be more productive

I learnt many skills as a Freshers Time management, Leadership skills , New languages enhancing my knowledge I had great learning experience with colleagues and My manager was really helpful and was good at guidance

Legacy product with lgoistic management in HCL

Just a bunch of ego filled leadership with absolute lack of common sense in running commerce(foundation) vertical.Only Spooning is the key of success here. Igoistic Managers who stayed here since long time and the don't know that how to treat people.No proper working hours most of the times managers/ team leads will make us to work extra hours and Weekends as well without even paying a single rupee as compensation

Good

Good can improve compensation and have a good hike yearly...so that pay package is market standards they should correct the salary to meet market standards

Work culture is good

Work culture and job security is good but less hikes and appraisal process is not good.Better to join with a better package otherwise you will regret later

Work env is good. But paying less

Good company to work , Work environment is good ,have a scope of learning new things. Exposed to differnent client projects. But according to my skills and exp pay is less.

Productive and great place to learn and work

The company is a great place to work. I had many opportunities to learn. Good team and awesome teamwork. Most of the people in the team are very supportive. We have a friendly environment and we can enjoy it once you complete your work.

Good work life balance, job security, plenty of projects to work.

Good work life balance, job security, plenty of projects to work. hikes is not much as you expected. You can learn new technologies with percipio learning portal and will get a chance to learn from projects.

Pros

Work life balance, job security.

Cons

Appraisals based on your managers, ratings based on your behaviour not your work

productive and fun

It was productive and fun. Always we used to have some work. We did it very well. Overall is a good company to start your career. Salary hike is concern.

It was good company

It was good. Hcl work culture is very collaborative and Competitive. Hcl technologies has a powerful HR Department. Which always protects employees interest. The management is also very supportive.

Good environment and good clients to work with

Good collaborative environment. They have various training programs to upskill the resources as per client. Management is good. No such work pressure or tight deadlines

Very good company

Career growth lagging. Apart from that cool place to work manager are very friendly. Company process is very slow

Avarage company to work

Nothing good or bad to say about this company,it is okay kind of company to work.I can say your job with this company is secured since it has multiple projects.

Never accept HCL pune offers

All the projects for pune Location are not of HCL but they are with HCL by small companies aquired by HCL in last few years, each with thier own sets of work environment and politics.

Pros

Work Life balance Exposure Learning Client Engagement Great place to work.Multiple project opportunity, shift allowances.work envirnoment is good in HCL.

Pros

Work Life balance Exposure Learning Client Engagement Great place to work

Cons

No growth No Appraisal Office location Gurgaon is pathetic No peer interaction

helpful coworkers

good work life balance. supportive coworkers. job security.no promotions. very less hikes.good if you are looking for work life balance .not so good for ambitious people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with