HCLTech

HCLTech

HCLTech Employee Review

Very low hike

You will get only 1-3% of hike in Annual Appraisal. Worst ever company I have worked. I got 1st rating in past 3 years. The maximum I got was 6%.I would suggest better to come in with good pay.

Same role

Good Job Security but less pay & benefits

Pros:1. Job security is good.2. work life balance is there.Cons:1. Salary not as per market standard2. Yearly hike is poor3. No benefits like bonus4. No hike in first year of joining.5. No training to upskill employees6. no shift allowances/on-call allowance

Pros

Job security is good, work life balance is there.

Cons

Salary not as per market standard, Yearly hike is not good, No benefits like bonus, No hike in first year of joining, No training to upskill employees, no shift allowances/on-call allowance
Same role

Over all ok

Overall ok , but I want to change for new knowledge and experience , I have learn alot of think and it is a starting so I will going to get experience.
Same location

Good

Management there was awful, working 6 days a week not worth the money you make. They say Saturday is a half day but by the time you get home you end up getting home only 1-2 hours earlier. I will give it to them though they do have good culture. Typical day would be sales training in the morning and then going out on field in the night time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with