HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews

India732 reviews

hdfcfinancialloantargetsalaryorganisationfresherbanking

Comfortable environment

Hdb is very comfortable place for work intirms of sale profile but leck of growth opportunities and low salary CTC is very disappointment for employees infrastructure issue and not having customer satisfaction feedback.

Productive and fun workplace

HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES Company work environment is good All the people working there live like a family All the festivals are celebrated and all the people also participate in it

HDB Financial Services insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive ,secured but least paid

Salary is very much low.I m from kolkata , HDFC cpu operations unit.No work life balance. Sometimes we have to work for 12+hrs a day .HDFC management are not willing to give you your entitled leave. Not recommended. 👎

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hours, less salary

Excellent work place

Good and supportive manager, some time we feel pressure but yes if we work properly no one will pressurize, good things about the company is they never stop your salary, nor cut also

Pros

Manager are too supportive

Cons

No cons

Good job

Good job for freshers in carrer...Good knowledge during the job periodAbout consumer durable products likeTV, Refrigerator,AC, WASHING MACHINE AND MOBILES ETC.

Pros

Free

Cons

No holidays

Highly productive and great place to work

You get a good chance to learn and explore possibilities. You are given free hands to decide and management will support you during tough times. It's a great place to work

Pros

Good benefits

Excellent work place

Excellent work place with some arrogant staff. Senior's think that they are the bank himself and negotiate others. Colleagues are helpful for new associates.

Productive, good working conditions👍

HDB is very good working place, where you can developed yourself, n also your confidence. HDB have best working environment n all team is very supportive👍👍

Good

Its good for beginning in this industry. You should learn all process of feild work. You can learnt all type of bucket collection. Its good to work here.

Job is good but Management not fair

We learnt lot of new things, very good attractive salary & incentives but Management & staff is not good, they doing the job is very difficult because of them we lose our confidence & hope on work & job.But company, work & salary is very good.

This job is very easy, but work pressure high and the salary is very low and but manager s are really friendly, they want productive, they not need any of the reasons

Cons

good start challenging work with fun and spirit.

A good start for the freshers to learn various skills like grooming,communication,interaction with clients as well as with colleagues,can gain knowledge on products, open market platform.

Pros

free to work in market, good support from cluster manager

Cons

long hours, less pay, lenghty process of work, seniors game

Compare to market salary is very low

As per salary the pay is very low compare to market & but freshers can gain good knowledge on product & because it deals with multi products like Pl,SPL,Ebl,Lap,Gold insurance,

productive

management is not proper .very slow work .........but no salary issue. There is no job satisfaction.Employees are not satisfied.This company pressurize the employees to leave their job.

Place to work, surely one will enjoy the work and learning if you are positive minded.

Great work environment and management., people encourages to learn more.You should be self driven in nature and zeal to learn, work hard to find yourself growing in this company.

Very good company where I have learnt many thing and most important thing i have learnt in this company is how to survive in corporate environment with effective and efficient service.

Pressure and Fun work

Work pressure is high...Salary is low...but one can get high incentive....Family management will be difficult...In base time you have to stay office till 7:30...But colleagues are helpful...and all managers are very supportive..

Good Environment

Good Management and Environment and pay salary on time with incentives.but for salary Increments is very less taken more time 2 or 3years.Working at Hyderabad Secretariat shapoorji buildings credit card collection process.Fun And Enjoyment Culture

Pros

Free Tea and Milk

Worst experience

I feel very bad they treated me as a gulam they never treated me as a employee always give me presure for target but Actually in my job target is not mentioned in offer letter also job profile

Pros

n/a

Cons

Office closes at 9.30 pm everyday

Good but stressful

Good but stress full and i have a long time to travel bcoz it's so long from my locationIt's also a good place to work but i can't able to comfortable with this situation

Too much internal politics.

The company deals in Money. Lower management and Sales force do not possess good academic records. They generally are from a background where the Money was always a distant star. Customer base the NBFC caters to is also not very educated and hence there is a very big scope of acquiring Money through wrong channels And because there exists a scope of earning Money through wrong channels , there shall always be a group who exploits this channel.If you are a threat to this group then they will not let you stay in the system.Donot expect HONESTY from the lower management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with