HDB Financial Services logo
View all HDB Financial Services reviews

HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Review

Good Organization

HDB Financial is a Good Company but didn't gave gods Pacag ego their staff. Even they push staff to come to Branch on Public Holidays and Saturday Sundays also.

Work Culture and job security

Dear Team,I am sure that the review I am giving to you is worthless because you will not take any changes in the system of HDB. As per my experience HDB is the worst company to work with. I have one year experience with HDB as a Branch Manager. The job is not secure at HDB. An employee in HDB is always stay in the fear that at what moment he should be jobless. If I say about the work culture, The work culture is worst. In one year of my experience I never got the feel that I am working with a reputed organization. The conversation of seniors always starts with vulgar language (Behan Chod). Not for me only but for everyone working in the HDB Financial Services. HR is in the hands of superiors. Only those people join HDB those who didn't get any job anywhere. So I will never join HDB in my career nor suggest to any of my friend to join the company. I am not against the management of HDB but I am against the policies of HR. Your boss is your GOD in HDB. Thanx & Regards,

Pros

nothing

Cons

Very Long hours and very vulgar language
Same role

Very supportive organization.Give enough time for training.Work life balance is good.Targets are flexible.HR is very supportive and supports in every aspects.Best organization for experinced people in NBFC.

Pros

Good

Cons

Na
Same role

Appreciate hard working people and recognize and reward them as per best in company standard.

Work-life balanceWork and life get balanced in this companyPay & benefitssalary and other benefits are goodJob security and advancementJob is securedManagementPeople care is very goodCultureCulture is goodOverallHave enjoyed more than 6 year with company with handling various department like Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections and finally customer service in this COMPANY. Everyday is new day to learn various things in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with