HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services
View all HDB Financial Services reviews

HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Review

HDB Financial Services is good for those who need to grow

HDB Financial Services is good for those who need to grow. The company can help and support you to grow both as individual and as manager for a beginner/fresher.

Same role

Worst

Worst management and worst work atmosphere.working people will.be unsatisfying the response of management.no where I have supporting of staff and superiors

Pros

No where

Cons

So much busy
Same role

Wonderful

Excellent business strategy for Business growth as well as employee career growth is very nice. It's wonderful financial company. In future I joined this company.
Same location

good company

To canvas customer and pich various types of loans such as personal loan , property loan, business loan , gold loan, and car loan. then my earnings i got rs.65000 incentive for the month of march 2013. i had disbursed a property loan for the amount of 1.5 cr. the company has a good culture and the management very supportive. my co wrkers are my best friends. there is a good team. the hardest part of job is to convience the interest rate of loan.because our company is NBFC. so our interst rate is normally high than other banks. the most enjoyable part of the job is we have a good team. and all are very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with