HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews

I satisfy Hdb financial services because this company overall good service provider and I enjoy and no work stress if I chance to me again I want job here
Excellent business strategy for Business growth as well as employee career growth is very nice. It's wonderful financial company. In future I joined this company.
Good working atmosphere and good place to earn unlimited incentives ............... I was working as team lead and handled around 10 _15 people which bought me good opportunity work over here....
Pros
Free lunch team outing.
Cons
To earn incentives effort makes here more impotant
For fresher and experiences candidate can make our carriar bright secure to shine in world perfect start-up for condidate osm environment and eco friendly candidate can achieve what they want in this sector and job
Teach How to survive and how to growth your Life, Your communication skill is growing and grow in your professional personality Increase your boost , in any condition doesn't step away...
Excellent experience work with HDB financial services............it's amazing place to work..good salary n incentives.. employees also tok good..thank you
Good work environment and supportive team and good management.i am currently working now it's been 2 years 8 months but iam receiving very less salary and increment is very low and very stressful job we have to complete the targets.we have work on holidays to complete our task.
I think overall good learning experience different styles I learned account opening and I also nowing from banking I have good friends it's a different exprnice totally Finally working for Private is private
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Hdb financial is a very good place to work and the TL are so good and helpful.Branch head is also good and helpful in behaviour.All the senior coleuges are so helpful
I have been work in hdb financial services for one year good company but process is very slow comparing to bajaj finserv and also salary structure is very low...
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Timing is good
Very good company and i learn it and management is good. My typical day in hdb was start finance on sales officer in market but other company bajaj etc is batter service . Hard working and good relationship easy my job in hdb.so i am very happy in this company.
Very supportive organization.Give enough time for training.Work life balance is good.Targets are flexible.HR is very supportive and supports in every aspects.Best organization for experinced people in NBFC.
Good
Cons
Na
Highly pressure in this company because it's work for hdfc bank and all HDB employees to handle by hdfc bank employee.And more changes goes to your salary by the way if your salary hold never so that he will not relive soon.
HDB Financial is a Good Company but didn't gave gods Pacag ego their staff. Even they push staff to come to Branch on Public Holidays and Saturday Sundays also.
Work environment is professional and so much competitive,learned lot of things personally as well as professionally,love to do work with team and achieve targets, convenient working hours.
This bangalore branch office is situated near to South end metro station. Working with colleagues and team leader was enjoyable. Atmosphere were good. We can learn alot of things during the high targets time. U can enjoy and do the work especially while speaking with the different-different customer queries.
Pros
Canteen and beverage facilities are available
Cons
High targets with no fixed day off, We need to keep our all belongings in the locker room till our shift gets complete
HDB is good for freshers and its helpful for make better salesman. But an experience person can't get handsome salary. my rating about HDB is 9 out of 10
Pros
archives target
Cons
salary not satisfied
Good work evironment ..very good supportive management For freshers good salary i feel good to work in that company it is a Thirdparty company wotking as a behalf half Hdc bank.
Pros
2 days leave on one mnth
Cons
on mnth end we have to work extra hrs
Company is only there for profit earnings no employee orientation at all as per my work Experience it's not suitable for me as such no employee orientation at all
Cons
Long working hours
I have worked as Sales Manager in hdb its a great opportunity but the same time the management is not fallow the company policies always its little bit difficult to survive for long.
Nice place to work leaves as per process given but growth little delay rest good working environment. HR supportive people only late time working for female unsafe.