HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews

India718 reviews

Good but stressful

Good but stress full and i have a long time to travel bcoz it's so long from my locationIt's also a good place to work but i can't able to comfortable with this situation

Place to work, surely one will enjoy the work and learning if you are positive minded.

Great work environment and management., people encourages to learn more.You should be self driven in nature and zeal to learn, work hard to find yourself growing in this company.

HDB Financial Services insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Very good company where I have learnt many thing and most important thing i have learnt in this company is how to survive in corporate environment with effective and efficient service.

Pressure and Fun work

Work pressure is high...Salary is low...but one can get high incentive....Family management will be difficult...In base time you have to stay office till 7:30...But colleagues are helpful...and all managers are very supportive..

Good Environment

Good Management and Environment and pay salary on time with incentives.but for salary Increments is very less taken more time 2 or 3years.Working at Hyderabad Secretariat shapoorji buildings credit card collection process.Fun And Enjoyment Culture

Pros

Free Tea and Milk

Worst experience

I feel very bad they treated me as a gulam they never treated me as a employee always give me presure for target but Actually in my job target is not mentioned in offer letter also job profile

Pros

n/a

Cons

Office closes at 9.30 pm everyday

Too much internal politics.

The company deals in Money. Lower management and Sales force do not possess good academic records. They generally are from a background where the Money was always a distant star. Customer base the NBFC caters to is also not very educated and hence there is a very big scope of acquiring Money through wrong channels And because there exists a scope of earning Money through wrong channels , there shall always be a group who exploits this channel.If you are a threat to this group then they will not let you stay in the system.Donot expect HONESTY from the lower management.

A better place to work with the company

This company culture is very different to other companies and management is too good i learnt many things in the company and it was a great job for me .

Be ready for target that’s it!

Good for fresher as it will help you to get job easily and the work experience too but be sure you are comfortable with sales as it’s fully target based job

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Kind of pressurized environment as you can not do the work if there's no customer. And for that reason you're being shout at. and if u don't do the thing you're told your incentives might get deducted.

Productive and fun place.

Nice place to work. Good learning.You deliver instructions and explain expectations with clarity and purpose.”“You listen well in meetings with colleagues.”“You frequently interrupt colleagues when they offer opinions or suggestions.”“You express your opinions clearly, carefully, and objectively.”

Stressful

Managment is not good at allDon't go for it there is no growth and salary also not good to survive. Upper level management they don't know anything they just give 200 300 call data per day. No break no holidays

Relationship officer

Very bad experience . Overall ..i don't recommend any others .. because hugh sales targets ..if u not full fill your target ..then ready to face manager slangs

Bad management

Salary criteria is low. Bad supervisor behaviour. Always decuduct employees cannot support employee.without employees permission forcefully work on holidays. And also more than 9 hours login mostly days.

Our organization celebration with my friends most memorable moments

over all my experience in my organization is 3 years 3 months I m learn very well three years I will involve to work three different types of process....

Good for fresher and for banking sectors

Good for banking sector and good for fresher Working time 8hour and they paid ot over 10hourBut not satisfied for salary Culture is very good I have experience of 3yr and that is very good experience

Fun workplace

Easy to understand the job process in few days,all employees ,Team leaders & Managers are Supportive. Employees will learn so many banking terminologies eg DPD PDC., At last better place to beginners.

Bakwas co.

They have not paid salary timelyAgar aapki jarurat kahatm to aapki nokri gyi2 se 3 month se aati h salary incentive to bus kahne ki baat aaj tak 1.5 year ke experience mai mera to kabhi aaya nahi

Good organisation for work for freshers not for experienced. Work pressure is it's maximum level. Good thing is job security and yearly bonus.........

Pros

Job security

Cons

Work load

So much stress on work not a helpful environment

Work stress is so much.. Higher management in the office even don't know how to talk with the staff. There is only about sales nothing else they even do not understand staff's emergencies. Always shout on people. So all over environment is not good.

Productive and good in incentives structure

Good Management and supporting staff. Environment is very good to work. Productive and good in incentives structure but salary increment and promotion process is slow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with

• HDB Financial Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?