HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Work-Life Balance

Friendly and learning work place

Good work environment and supportive team and good management.i am currently working now it's been 2 years 8 months but iam receiving very less salary and increment is very low and very stressful job we have to complete the targets.we have work on holidays to complete our task.

Am enjoyed job every day..good company

Excellent experience work with HDB financial services............it's amazing place to work..good salary n incentives.. employees also tok good..thank you

Normal good learning experience

I think overall good learning experience different styles I learned account opening and I also nowing from banking I have good friends it's a different exprnice totally Finally working for Private is private

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Very supportive organization.Give enough time for training.Work life balance is good.Targets are flexible.HR is very supportive and supports in every aspects.Best organization for experinced people in NBFC.

Good

Cons

Na

good konwledge

management are completely good,when coming to work its a good platform to learn great knowledge about financial work, and its an on role job to get placed , hardest thing is timings and salary.

Partiality made me to out from the company

I just worked as sales manager in HDBFS. There is no reason for my resignation, its all about partiality between us from higher management like cluster manager. I dont know how he got eligible for cluster who does not have product knowledge.By these people company is falling in trouble.Iam requesting you to terminate them immediately and make help us and company growth.

Pros

work hours

Cons

partiality

It is good

It is completely field work.. I learned from the team management work..Our team management is good.. work place culture is not bad.. it is heathlyful..hardest part of the job is complete field work. IAM enjoying that work..

About job

There is no respect for employees They did not hike the salary Late logouts Sunday working... HR not responsible.... There is no promotions for job and

It's a good company and working culture is avesome management and staff is super. Coordination of colegue sales managers are good so many to learn am happy to work in hdbfs company andleaa

Na

be a part of your team that the works dynamically towards the goals of the organization.Managing the acquisition of revenue/expense data for monthly product frofit.

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

in Hyderabad, Telangana
See more jobs

Good

It’s good but it’s presure work i earn money this organisation lot managers and office culture is good I learn many things and how to manage customer.

good to learn new things in this organisation

i was learned lots of things in this organisation time management , how to work in banking Sector culture and enjoyable work place i got more knowledge in this organisation thank you

Targets, rarely Holidays

Good team, good Environment & work culture. rarely getting promotions its take a time for -3 years. New process or work moved for after specific period completion in the team.

Pros

Late Nights Lunch providing, Holidays self carrying lunch

Cons

10 hrs at huge work load

• Communicating with customers over the phone. • Logging all phone calls and updating customer records with comments. Making outbound calls to customer and gathering information. • Booking appointments for sales teams and making notes of dates for follow up calls.

I gain Huge knowledge about the products in present compny

> time to time work > Ability to work flexible hours >Good knowledge about products >Completing given task with in a time >I got 2 promotions with in a year as a senior sales executive

One of the best company in south

I can learn so many things,and good incentive structure .it is good company to earn more money.everything is good in that company,good culture and environment . management is good .

Sales manager

Here i have to handle a team, daily we have to do door to door marketing to generate leads, here we sell cross cell products,daily we have to update DSR in system, i have to cross check all the data.

Credit Card

Identify oppertunities , produce leads for sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads. Ensure achievements of targets by generating business and cross sales

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

HDB finaciancial services is a best company, which is completely a collection department

The typical days in my experience with HDB financial services is in the starting of joining.& I learnt so many things like managementy ,how to interact with the people,And its a friendly nature company.the main thing nd hardest part of the job is that collection.

Pros

Cons

working hours

work place

Its good Environment in Working Place all the staff members will give a good support for us and very im learned a financial skills in this job..job summary:Providing loans to customers in consumer durable loans

Loan Recovery Team

HDB financial company management and HR all is good there working colleagues are very friendly but it is very long from home and the scope of job is like Telecalling thats way i am left that organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with