HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Hdb financial is a very good place to work and the TL are so good and helpful.Branch head is also good and helpful in behaviour.All the senior coleuges are so helpful
In tough situation like covid-19 crisis they are laying off employess, which is very bad decision and bad for the organisation also. HR activity is not strong.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
Don't join if you want to live, Join if you want to commit suicide This is not for faint hearted . Only road side free person without family and no responsibility.
The treatment of the seniors at HDB financial services are as families. Very helpful. Enjoyed working there. The colleagues are also very helpful and also we had to call the classic customers for providing service and cross sell banking products.
Good Experience hare and my boss very helpful hare.No job security hare, but my boss is very Good man. Very helpful man and he always help me and he visit me and heal me.
Good company and good management and good work and good Supervisor and good office and best location at kolkata which is Stephen House and good boss and good Tea or coffee and HR madam is good
Starting my career from this company,my boss and all employees are like professional,but here is also same problem that's is salary..salary is the main problem..
I have worked in hdb financial services ltd for 3 yrs 9 months.Nice company.Cooperative colleagues.Good work culture.Good behaviour of senior officer.
It is the worst place to work. They used to keep the salary pending for more than 2 months. It exploits the staff to the maximum. Please don't join it .
Do not apply for this company. There is no hike no increment. Manager behaviour was poor. There is poor growth. I lost my 5yrs in this company. Try other company
HDB Financial services is a good company to work at. Yes there is work pressure over here but also you get well paid for it. The incentive process and the management is very well providing basic facilities.
Hdb financial service is a finance company which is linked with hdfc bank.working environment is very good but management system is not so good. And salary is not balance with daily market price.
Pros
Free travelling
Cons
Here a huge consultancy company. Please remove them for your upgrade. The consultancy are takes money and doesn't provide jobs. Also improve the company reference with there available job's also with good reply.
Good organization for start a job career, but there were high pressure for work, working on target base and one of the biggest problem is for activation.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
high pressur
The company and its work environment was good and friendly. I learned how to handle work pressure, how to balance between personal life and professional life. Sales is tough but overcoming them was the challenge.
Worst Behavior of senior sales officer and manager, and time maintaining does not matter for this company that means 24*7 duty. and company seen that 1 day weekend off for employee, but not yet. salary is ok (about 10k), and insentive is there but target filling must be there. if u does not achieve you target in that months, the respected sales manager have forced you to do this, and pressured you for mentally. thank you every one.
Pros
Pf, Esi
Cons
24*7 Duty ( no weekend off)
Bosses are good but salary is too low and also there is no ta and incentive structure is also not good but environment is friendly. Each and everyone helps eachother.
I want a sit in job.. I'm ready to take pressure of work but there I had to go outside and I can't go to the field. I can perform better in sit in job.
Pros
Travel Allowances
Cons
field work
Lots of pressure Friendly environment Pick and drop facility availbale No overtime payment If there is a pressure then we have to work for late night.
Pros
Pick snd drop facility
Cons
Long hoursm
It is a best company to grow and best place to learn how to do business. I learn lots of thing from here which is still hepling me to do business ....
I am very hard working person for my job, and self confidence is my strength.I am satisfied to my company for this job because my incentives are very high.
Pros
free lunches