HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Work-Life Balance

Ok not a very good culture

Good support from senior good pramotion according your performance but not a good salary increment. Was a good culture but now it's change. Salary increment is only reason for leaving this company

Work Culture and job security

Dear Team,I am sure that the review I am giving to you is worthless because you will not take any changes in the system of HDB. As per my experience HDB is the worst company to work with. I have one year experience with HDB as a Branch Manager. The job is not secure at HDB. An employee in HDB is always stay in the fear that at what moment he should be jobless. If I say about the work culture, The work culture is worst. In one year of my experience I never got the feel that I am working with a reputed organization. The conversation of seniors always starts with vulgar language (Behan Chod). Not for me only but for everyone working in the HDB Financial Services. HR is in the hands of superiors. Only those people join HDB those who didn't get any job anywhere. So I will never join HDB in my career nor suggest to any of my friend to join the company. I am not against the management of HDB but I am against the policies of HR. Your boss is your GOD in HDB. Thanx & Regards,

Pros

nothing

Cons

Very Long hours and very vulgar language

Very supportive organization.Give enough time for training.Work life balance is good.Targets are flexible.HR is very supportive and supports in every aspects.Best organization for experinced people in NBFC.

Good

Cons

Na

Good Organization

HDB Financial is a Good Company but didn't gave gods Pacag ego their staff. Even they push staff to come to Branch on Public Holidays and Saturday Sundays also.

Appreciate hard working people and recognize and reward them as per best in company standard.

Work-life balanceWork and life get balanced in this companyPay & benefitssalary and other benefits are goodJob security and advancementJob is securedManagementPeople care is very goodCultureCulture is goodOverallHave enjoyed more than 6 year with company with handling various department like Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections and finally customer service in this COMPANY. Everyday is new day to learn various things in this company.

Overalls company culture not good

Poor culture,painful working, no space in office, no hygienic atmosphere, no any right for employees ....................................................

Aggressive company

Good company for the freshers sales oriented company company think about the profit beyond its employees culture is not friendly its really Hard to work with company like this

Job experience feedback

Stressful work experience . Not up to the mark job satisfaction No limit of working hours. Work pressure. Few holidays and difficult to manage work life balance

It's good platform to learning more about the subject

Dear team, I am very glad to work in this organization, good life balance and good environment to work, well growth as well and good management and good people around to work

Great job

Thanks indeed for your support coz you give me a great opportunity to prove myself n provide a good platform to gain a perfect knowledge in financial sector.

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

Branch Manager positions
See more jobs

Work Culture

HDB Financials is the company where working culture was very good when i have joined the company, some seniors are very good at your support in professional way. Hierarchy is very good and supportive. The dislike is company is policy oriented but no training process for sales team, wastage of time of the sales team on some places in terms of business part. No such thing for sales betterment.

Good for work

Good for work, learning organisation, can learn different products in this organisation. Activities & channels development is key factor of success of this organisation. It is good to take Direct sales experience, sourcing business through activities & IDCs.

Pros

Learning organisation for different products

Cons

HR is not supportive

Competitive Business

Branch Manager looks after Sales, Credit and Operational work of branch. It is apart of HDFC group, so work culture is more of banking with strong policies. Tight competition with 18 branch in same, so it is very challenging. Hardest part if to retain negligible NPA and with team bonding it if good place to work.

Pros

Brand Name of HDFC, Good incentive to Sales team and Flexible policy.

Cons

Tight competition within the company.

Affable superiors who recognize talents

Availability of vast products to cater to different needs of customer which in turn helps to serve the customer better.Work life balance can be managed better by working here.

Productivity & Business minded

Good culture with good environment, but not salary hike is in the past one year in basic pay. They has increase my hike in other allowances. Its not good for to approach in another company. In previous concern am get more. But now here very less. Night working culture is not good. Night work and day work. Continuous pressure...

All products handling

I have handle all types of products as PL,Lap,Gl and CD also.. Maintain all registers and all type of audit queries..Now I won't to job in banking sector for my interest .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive company

Overall good company to work and for growth and knowledge, Target oriented, Retail assets products like unsecured personal Loans, Imperfect Collaterals loans, loan against Properties, enterprises business Loans Ang gold Loans, Responsible for positve audit measures etc.

Pros

Cons

Long hours only in month ends

Looking for travelling job in similar fiels

Having more then 12 years of experience in sales and distribution ..currently handling team of 40 employees .. looking after the entire branch profiltibility , collection process

Good work culture and supportive team.

Frequent transfer is done as and when required by HR team and higher authorities. Issues in process, job work and life balance Overall good work culture.

Pros

Supportive credit higher authorities.

Cons

Office time limit is not there. You have to work till your task is complete. Huge issue in process.

good company to learn the asset market. A company growing at a good pace.

The company is good, to learn multitasking in loans. From selling to collection. A challenging environment to work. But at the end the end growth is immense.

everybody is answerable for sales and need to sit beyond the working hours

having systematic process but everybody is answerable for sales and need to sit beyond the working hours ..................................

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with