HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Work-Life Balance

Profeessional and Secure

Teach How to survive and how to growth your Life, Your communication skill is growing and grow in your professional personality Increase your boost , in any condition doesn't step away...

Very good invoirment

For fresher and experiences candidate can make our carriar bright secure to shine in world perfect start-up for condidate osm environment and eco friendly candidate can achieve what they want in this sector and job

I have got to learn a lot in this company, I want to work here, this is a very good company for you, the management here is good.

I have been very good at working in this company, now I have to do an on-role job, so I am changing jobs . The more work you do here, the more money you have

No growth company

First of all they took whole month for joining process. The TL used to create disputes between the teams. Slow process of form submission because of that client used to abuse us. TL used abusive language to all for his own mistakes.

Good to be working at hdb financial services

Iam working in hdfc bank till now ,the basic salary was less ,they don't give travel allowances&daily allowances,it's a bad one i faced ,but we work hard for the company ,they will paid a huge incentives ..

Good

I visit the customer individually. And inform and give knowledge about the product. And resolve the queries of customer's . And pitch the core products of my job role . And full fill the customer expectations . And give service to the customer. My job role is , opening account, business lones, personal lones,and digital marketing, and point oi f sale, etc

Good to work

Worked as senior office under the HDFC bank in consumer Durable Loan department its pleasure to had to work in that filed good support form my boss in work

Bangalore, Electronic city

I learnt how to communicate with customer and about digital marketing, working hours was flexible but its 100% field work, i was handling so many banking products like credit card,Swiping machine, account opening, but my core product was payment gateway which is useful for online transactions

Cons

it was really good experience

suitable place for starting career.senior and colleague are too good and cooperative .i have learn a lots of marketing and sales experience from this organisation.

Productive and fun loving with pressure on work

Hdb is very helpful company with lots of benefits like on incentives.They will give you targets but this is for your use only which I understood throughout my job.Pressure is always on work for completion of targets.

Loan department

Hi in hdb finance services ltd is best culture and management.in this branch all team members are supportive and good atmosphere. In this good product and full support creadit members.

Cons

8 hours

Field work

So much of Field work. and no festival bonus. no travel allowance is given. no Phone allowance. one good thing that i learn is working hard becoming independent.

productive and fun palace

It is a good company to work for the employee.in this company employee work on behalf of hdfcbank limited.in this company every person work with syenergy...............

Pros

frer lunches

Cons

9 hour shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with