HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Work-Life Balance

No job security

Work environment is professional and so much competitive,learned lot of things personally as well as professionally,love to do work with team and achieve targets, convenient working hours.

Worst

Worst management and worst work atmosphere.working people will.be unsatisfying the response of management.no where I have supporting of staff and superiors

Pros

No where

Cons

So much busy

Wonderful

Excellent business strategy for Business growth as well as employee career growth is very nice. It's wonderful financial company. In future I joined this company.

Its fine but no coordination among

I have worked as Sales Manager in hdb its a great opportunity but the same time the management is not fallow the company policies always its little bit difficult to survive for long.

Understaffed and No Work life Balance

Office atmosphere and Good Bosses was only PRO's i had with the Organisation. No Work life Balance , Excessive Focus towards Cost Cutting - They had even little or Unclean Washroom/ Pantry Facilities .

Politics politics politics

HDB is very good company atmosphere also good in every branch salary always on time incentive slabs also great that's it productivity targets are good but politics ond the behave of the staff specially seniors very bad I pressher of work not issue but the politics pressher is very bad I highly recommend to all don't join HDB is you give time to company more then there working hour you will not appreciated very bad staff rude behave

Pros

Cons

12 hours

Hdb tought me about team management

HDB gave me the experience of how to tackle a team and learned alot about team management. It was a great journey of learning and developing the ethics of business management

Partiality made me to out from the company

I just worked as sales manager in HDBFS. There is no reason for my resignation, its all about partiality between us from higher management like cluster manager. I dont know how he got eligible for cluster who does not have product knowledge.By these people company is falling in trouble.Iam requesting you to terminate them immediately and make help us and company growth.

Pros

work hours

Cons

partiality

In hdb i have complete my 4 years but no any training

Not any training provide of mafkeing and sales. Not provide good atmisphere But salry paid in timely Convence at time Management very good Top level care below level

More work less salary

Getting survieve in hdb is very difficult eventhough doing good business, lot of politics are run over there.. talented or vintage employees never stay long.. salary is very poor and no salary hike in last five years. No job security.

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

Sales Manager positions
See more jobs

Good Place To Work

If You Work Sincerely . And Achieve all your targets their is good incentives.i enjoy working in Hdb.Job Is very Demanding. IF you do not Perform Well Their Is lots Of Pressure.But If you Perform well. Their is growth opportunity as well

Good

Good experience, learning environment, good place to work, friendly collegues, growth, team management, work life balance, suuport from upper management

Good company but seniors working in organisation are not supportive

Very good company and policies are very good only concern is seniors are very lazy and they really don't want to work....................................

Hectic preasure

Normal shift is 10 am to 6 pm..But things will change after joining..We were forced to be there at 9 am and were put down till 8 pm.. I was appointed at cochin were the cluster head as well is sitting. So he himself makes us hold up till 8

Creative job

It's a wonderful experience lots of things that are very helpful for me in my career. Very cooperative and joyful atmosphere in branch. Due to low salary package I can't survive my family expenses. That was the reason then I leave my job.

work place Culture

Very good exprience in hdb financial services.Work place very good ,credit team support ,cluster head and branch manager ,over all very good work place.

Good company to join if you are looking for collection department

I worked here for six month but worst experience i got here as team leader. Not good culture from your job mets And seniors are not good as they looking at interview time.

In My Opinion.

Good Friendly Environment. Comfortable with all the Colleagues in the Organisation. Good Working Atmosphere. Good Understanding , So No Work Pressure. Timely Clarifying all the Queries.

all product of loan like PL,BL,LAS,LAG,LAP,EBL,PLIC etc

All product of loan like PL,BL,LAS,LAG,LAP,EBL,PLIC etc deals.a very supportive colleagues and seniors, prompt coordination between department,management and a very smooth and kind enverment to work.

Very Friendly Atmosphere.

Overall Very Good Experience working with HDB Financial Services. Colleagues are Very Friendly , Co-Operative and Easy going. It was Great to Work with People like that.

HDB Financial Services is good for those who need to grow

HDB Financial Services is good for those who need to grow. The company can help and support you to grow both as individual and as manager for a beginner/fresher.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with