HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

No job security

Work environment is professional and so much competitive,learned lot of things personally as well as professionally,love to do work with team and achieve targets, convenient working hours.

HDB Financial Services is good for those who need to grow

HDB Financial Services is good for those who need to grow. The company can help and support you to grow both as individual and as manager for a beginner/fresher.

Best Culture

Don't have word.. Very best Mangment as wel working place you want learn and want to do something new than this is good place for that. I'm working in friendly work environment. My staff member is supporting and my subordinate boss is also good. So I never feel boring

Good company

Woking is the goal and company is good. Free to work and work time is not restricted. Salary is also good. HDB has good name in market and we can achive targets

Good experience

Good product and I get knowledge. So useful to customer good response of hdb l. Many customers like hdb. And products. I proud of i working hdb.create good future of hdb in my life.

Gain a best experience.

Working in this company I have improved myself in all ways. I have learned from this company how team is manage? How work is done? I have done good work in the field of finance.marketing.recovery and operation.

Supportive management

Good place to learn, good platform for beginners, Great work culture, ranked as top nbfc's in india, Supervisors are really supportive, Friendly colleagues

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Work life balance

Enjoyed working with hdb

Good incentives and friendly environment and the reporting manager and all the seniors were very co operative and guiding the role and helping to achieve the targets

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Sales manager

Here i have to handle a team, daily we have to do door to door marketing to generate leads, here we sell cross cell products,daily we have to update DSR in system, i have to cross check all the data.

Business

Business policies and norms are better but somehow due to improper management, it is not been implemented properly. I learned as how to be clever with the customers. Hardest part of job is to check very accurately the customer's profile. He/She should not be fraud. I have not enjoyed much. No company outings.

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

Sales Manager positions
See more jobs

Ok

Growing company and my next time chance again job to HDB financial services Ltd. Transparency for every employee HDB financial services Ltd.Medial policy is very good.

I am happy to work here

I am happy to work here, but not satisfite with the salary. I want more salary to fullfill my dreams of my family,so want another job. Too long working hours

Cons

Personal loan and mortgage lian or idhav ahmedabad

This is a top ten nbfs in pan India. That is maximum branch in all India for HDB. There is a start to personal loan to risk in maximum branch.hdb in start in 2007.

Nice Colleagues

Skills cannot be executed here . Hard work must place and there the people work with us is amazing. Cool days for achieving a daily sales rating. Channel partners are very deserved .

Pros

Nothing Much

Cons

Long Hours

Na

Its a very good company, you can start with ur career from this company easily. Your career would grow faster in this company. Having a beautiful future, experience seniors, good working culture etc.

good people

good people and company culture also good experience and good magnet also in company lot of thinks are good and best also we are working as team work in that same

Very helpful org for employee

Moreover employee learn good experience from this organisation .Overall learn basic knowledge of sales and marketing.very cooperative management and leadership

HDB financial services is good company. I'm join the company 2014 sso but this time 2017 I'm sales manager. The company was Promotion activities good and incentive structure was very good.

Pros

Team handle

Cons

Long hors

personal loan

i am highly interest to do unsecured loan and secured loan like - personal loan , laon against property, used car loan . i like to doing collection also

Very Bad culture

Not good place to work . Senior management is totally failed. Not fulfill employee commitment as committed by management at the time of joining. Pl guys do not join HDB Financial Services Ltd and save your career.

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours because lack of knowledge.

Personal loan mortgage loan gold loan

This my first job and best incentive structure in this co. I join hdb offrolle last 4.6 year and presently sales manager in hdb bhuj location

Pros

Best incentive strucutere

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with