HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Work-Life Balance

Good

1stly am working in 3 month personal loan department and after 3 months working with personal loan recovery department. There daily attend the call and monthly report is submitted. If target is completed there give insensitive. HR also most supporting and help nature.

Productive and competative

I have been working at HDB Financial Services full-time Pros Hdb Financial services company gives a great digital plate form with HDFC BANK. Cons Good experience of business handling With customer on the phone.Best relationship with costumers.

Good and nice

Very good job and Work and Insensitive structure....... Thank you for this this Opportunity....iam Being a part of HDB financial services...very growth and top bank in this country

Nice

Very peaceful and very trained to speak with customer and develop to my knowledge and speak with bold with others lovey journey and miss my team each and every minute

Good place to learn and start career

Great place to learn about banking. Work pressure is high. Working hours are very hectic. Plp is very low for tele sales executive. Salary is also too low.

i m quite happy with my job but salary not good.

i m quite happy with my job but salary not good. i need the growth. And there is not too good management.But every thing is fine.Timing issue problem 9.30 to 7.30.

First job at Best company

Good company and good management and good work and good Supervisor and good office and best location at kolkata which is Stephen House and good boss and good Tea or coffee and HR madam is good

Finance

its day time work.management is very nice.its work place cluture also superb.but the job is very tough to achive target.month starting is the enjoyable part of the job.

Competition

There is acompetitive working culture cooperative colleagues. A bit work pressure but all goes good when you learn the work. Nice working environment

Good atmosphere but not so good management

Atleast not doing partiality on work. Manager behaviour so occuared some time and so much sudden changes in company. Products of saling is increasing per month. Mentaly torcher

• Communicating with customers over the phone. • Logging all phone calls and updating customer records with comments. Making outbound calls to customer and gathering information. • Booking appointments for sales teams and making notes of dates for follow up calls.

super company

i like that company very much and i had learnt a lot from that company like work culture time management to work as early as possible there are many things to say about my previous organisation.

Credit Card

Identify oppertunities , produce leads for sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads. Ensure achievements of targets by generating business and cross sales

Pros

Free lunches

The company was good

The company and its work environment was good and friendly. I learned how to handle work pressure, how to balance between personal life and professional life. Sales is tough but overcoming them was the challenge.

its good to working in hdb financial services

very good company i had worked there approx 2 years and 4 month. we have to work hard to achieve the target. so we have to do hard for that and we got success.

Pros

noyhing

Cons

All product knowledge given by management

Over time working, including holidays. Its stressful to employees. Good incentives , time to time salaries. Always management support & coleages co- operation. Healthy work environment.

Pros

Free work environment

Cons

Reasonable.

productive and workplace

how to interact with existing customer. customers are very interested to the personal loan ..i will disburse the how much required in customer side. so Work environment is very good . team members are very helpful us.

Pros

free

Good work place

Salary issue, working hour issue , good work environment , supportive team leaders and floor manager , healthy environment, friendly team leaders behaviour...

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Salary issue working hour issue

office and staff

i have learned many things about my work.we was a team of 9 tse, we worked together and enjoying with whole team and sales manager. experience is good.on every festivals we celebrate with all dept. of floor.we was like a another family.if you worked hard, you willget appericate. but if you doing nothing management will take action by given warnings and last termination.overall experience is good.

Good overall

Outing times no sedul.used slung any times.very high targets.no leaves.HDFC life is good products better than HDFC Ergo.no achievements gift.but salary round is good better than others bank or other sectors for freshers.

your co-workers

Co- workers help to work through out the day. Stressful day is not there when we see the co- workers. Co-workers make the job interesting, Co- workers are good in every aspects.

Pros

1 hour lunch time

Cons

8 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with