HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Productive work

Good people makes good work enviornment @ workplace. Good company I learn a lot in this Company. most of the employee get the promotion here in which I am one of them.

Cons

Happy to work and learn about banking financial services

It's my honour to be the part of this great financial services company who leading by Hdfc bank which was so the topmost bank in the market. I learned a lot from this company. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to be the part if this company

Pros

Flexi benefits

Great

It was very good experience in that company. There was professional cultur in that company. staff and head was very good and supportive in that company.

Pros

Free lunch

Lots of politics

Helpful team leader and team members and good Nature of premises and for freshers good startup of their career and huge chances of earn lot of money

Good work place

Nice place for job and growth in your career.Focus on bank sales pl and bl for hdfc bank.All bank excutive are also supportive and help for achieve branch and individual target.

Pros

Supportive

Productive and fun work place . Best Management Services and Employee benefits

I feel very much comfort to work with HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD , the work place and Management support are the best . The work balance of the company is very efficient , but the salary/benefits provided by the company is not efficient .

Landing and commercial

I had worked at hdb financial services ltd for more than 4 years and found everyone in the department very supportive. I filling better than nice job for hdb finance

Pros

Cons

4 years 3months

Fun

It was fun working with HDB financial i hope i could get an another chance to work with them it was great experience the training session was amazing and the trainer was so good she is my inspiration

Stressful work culture

Very stressful environment. SM call you frequently for productivity. Work at HDB like servent of Bank branch. For productivity you have to depend upon HDFC branch employees. If you're not give business then After one month of employment SM and Regional head ask for resign. Talking about training they are providing training after 2 months of joining. Between these 2 months SM wants you have to give business either you are trained or not. You've knowledge about products or not .. you hve to give business any how. If you're not able to do then use your salary for getting business or resign ..

Pros

No Allowances

productivity-disbursement, auto loan, personal and business loan, tractor loan, zip and zip drive

Hdfc bank is very good this bank i have got the experience of disbursement. All staff behavior is good. Time's fix comes and goes. A Career Which Can Provide Me Content Challenges ,Opportunities To Work With Entrusted Averment And Profoundly Advancement Changes With A Flourishing Organization. Locking To Build Up Career With Leading Company, Where I Can Use My Knowledge, Logical Skills And Gain Experience.

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

See more jobs

Work Culture and job security

Dear Team,I am sure that the review I am giving to you is worthless because you will not take any changes in the system of HDB. As per my experience HDB is the worst company to work with. I have one year experience with HDB as a Branch Manager. The job is not secure at HDB. An employee in HDB is always stay in the fear that at what moment he should be jobless. If I say about the work culture, The work culture is worst. In one year of my experience I never got the feel that I am working with a reputed organization. The conversation of seniors always starts with vulgar language (Behan Chod). Not for me only but for everyone working in the HDB Financial Services. HR is in the hands of superiors. Only those people join HDB those who didn't get any job anywhere. So I will never join HDB in my career nor suggest to any of my friend to join the company. I am not against the management of HDB but I am against the policies of HR. Your boss is your GOD in HDB. Thanx & Regards,

Pros

nothing

Cons

Very Long hours and very vulgar language

Wonderful

Excellent business strategy for Business growth as well as employee career growth is very nice. It's wonderful financial company. In future I joined this company.

Very good invoirment

For fresher and experiences candidate can make our carriar bright secure to shine in world perfect start-up for condidate osm environment and eco friendly candidate can achieve what they want in this sector and job

Profeessional and Secure

Teach How to survive and how to growth your Life, Your communication skill is growing and grow in your professional personality Increase your boost , in any condition doesn't step away...

Very supportive organization.Give enough time for training.Work life balance is good.Targets are flexible.HR is very supportive and supports in every aspects.Best organization for experinced people in NBFC.

Good

Cons

Na

No job security

Work environment is professional and so much competitive,learned lot of things personally as well as professionally,love to do work with team and achieve targets, convenient working hours.

Competitive

Company is only there for profit earnings no employee orientation at all as per my work Experience it's not suitable for me as such no employee orientation at all

Cons

Long working hours

Good experience of hdbfs

Good workings and so many tricks are analysisSo many different types of peoples gathered .

Cons

Appreciate hard working people and recognize and reward them as per best in company standard.

Work-life balanceWork and life get balanced in this companyPay & benefitssalary and other benefits are goodJob security and advancementJob is securedManagementPeople care is very goodCultureCulture is goodOverallHave enjoyed more than 6 year with company with handling various department like Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections and finally customer service in this COMPANY. Everyday is new day to learn various things in this company.

Understaffed and No Work life Balance

Office atmosphere and Good Bosses was only PRO's i had with the Organisation. No Work life Balance , Excessive Focus towards Cost Cutting - They had even little or Unclean Washroom/ Pantry Facilities .

Startup

I worked here for six years and I learned lot of things. The culture was good. Some people help and some not. Over all I spent time with the customer's to fulfill their requirements regarding Auto Loan.

Pros

Comfortable work zone

Cons

No salary hike according work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with

• HDB Financial Services
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?