HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Management reviews

Clear

Friendly and learning work place

Good work environment and supportive team and good management.i am currently working now it's been 2 years 8 months but iam receiving very less salary and increment is very low and very stressful job we have to complete the targets.we have work on holidays to complete our task.

Not Better but ok

Some seniors like Team Leaders are co-operative my teammates were really friendly and helpful but management is so poor that we were working in Personal Loan portfolio but Our lady Team Manager was so cheap while talking to employees on floor and in briefing, I really won't suggest anyone to work.

Cons

They always extend employees in month end in last 2-3 days till 7 pm, but before New Operation Manager, we had received holiday on every 1st of the month, but after new management we neither get that holiday nor Overtime bonus.

Productive and fun work place . Best Management Services and Employee benefits

I feel very much comfort to work with HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD , the work place and Management support are the best . The work balance of the company is very efficient , but the salary/benefits provided by the company is not efficient .

Management not good at all

Long working hours to sitting for only near by staying employeeStressful management in officeNepotism & favoritism by managerNo giving credit about work to employeeWork load and no life balance

Worst

Worst management and worst work atmosphere.working people will.be unsatisfying the response of management.no where I have supporting of staff and superiors

Pros

No where

Cons

So much busy

Work Culture and job security

Dear Team,I am sure that the review I am giving to you is worthless because you will not take any changes in the system of HDB. As per my experience HDB is the worst company to work with. I have one year experience with HDB as a Branch Manager. The job is not secure at HDB. An employee in HDB is always stay in the fear that at what moment he should be jobless. If I say about the work culture, The work culture is worst. In one year of my experience I never got the feel that I am working with a reputed organization. The conversation of seniors always starts with vulgar language (Behan Chod). Not for me only but for everyone working in the HDB Financial Services. HR is in the hands of superiors. Only those people join HDB those who didn't get any job anywhere. So I will never join HDB in my career nor suggest to any of my friend to join the company. I am not against the management of HDB but I am against the policies of HR. Your boss is your GOD in HDB. Thanx & Regards,

Pros

nothing

Cons

Very Long hours and very vulgar language

Knowledge in pl and consumer lone

Very good company and i learn it and management is good. My typical day in hdb was start finance on sales officer in market but other company bajaj etc is batter service . Hard working and good relationship easy my job in hdb.so i am very happy in this company.

Good Work Envitonment

Good work evironment ..very good supportive management For freshers good salary i feel good to work in that company it is a Thirdparty company wotking as a behalf half Hdc bank.

Pros

2 days leave on one mnth

Cons

on mnth end we have to work extra hrs

Its fine but no coordination among

I have worked as Sales Manager in hdb its a great opportunity but the same time the management is not fallow the company policies always its little bit difficult to survive for long.

Stressful

The company is just filled with top management jokers and isn't employee friendly, each boss have their own policy and they treat their reportees as slaves

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

See more jobs

Irrespective people with full of arrogance

Employees are more cunning fellows they won't work properly management also will take advantage towards female staff . There is no any respect for female staff. They will give heavy work with intensional manner to point out the employees. Worst company ever

Pros

Cons

No breaks

The working environment in HDB is overally averge. In this organization there are more politics and unnecessary stress excluding the job profile. Seniors of the operation department are giving mental harassment intensionally.

Cons

Appreciate hard working people and recognize and reward them as per best in company standard.

Work-life balanceWork and life get balanced in this companyPay & benefitssalary and other benefits are goodJob security and advancementJob is securedManagementPeople care is very goodCultureCulture is goodOverallHave enjoyed more than 6 year with company with handling various department like Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections and finally customer service in this COMPANY. Everyday is new day to learn various things in this company.

Compeny is good

HDB is a good company. I had good experience in this company Management is good and supportive. All suparwiser are very supportive and helpfull. I would like to re join this company if possible again.

good konwledge

management are completely good,when coming to work its a good platform to learn great knowledge about financial work, and its an on role job to get placed , hardest thing is timings and salary.

Less salary structure and good incentive structure

Working in CV finance division. Firstly the salary structure is less for frontline executive. Promotion is depend on no of file (60 file in 6 month) no annual increment in SO and SSO level Good incentive structure Hectic pressure in collection, sales both You never satisfied your boss

Pros

Good incentive structure

Cons

No conveyance allownces, Long hour, pressure in collection

Good organisation for learners, bad management

In tough situation like covid-19 crisis they are laying off employess, which is very bad decision and bad for the organisation also. HR activity is not strong.

Pros

good co-workers

Cons

Hdb tought me about team management

HDB gave me the experience of how to tackle a team and learned alot about team management. It was a great journey of learning and developing the ethics of business management

Partiality made me to out from the company

I just worked as sales manager in HDBFS. There is no reason for my resignation, its all about partiality between us from higher management like cluster manager. I dont know how he got eligible for cluster who does not have product knowledge.By these people company is falling in trouble.Iam requesting you to terminate them immediately and make help us and company growth.

Pros

work hours

Cons

partiality

Management is very very poor

All good but management is very very poor. Management is not looking to executive is surfing or not. Job environment is very good. This company much pressure to employee to sales to customer.

In hdb i have complete my 4 years but no any training

Not any training provide of mafkeing and sales. Not provide good atmisphere But salry paid in timely Convence at time Management very good Top level care below level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with