HDB Financial Services logo
HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Workplace is awesome and good working atmosphere

For beginner HDB financial services is the best company experience the work culture but honestly speaking it's also bad for experienced candidates they don't have gave proper increment and salary hikes it's specifically based on the work but uh cannot do multiple activities so don't assume to be uh have get anything from company.uh have learned lot of things related to banking activities

Pros

Not at all

Cons

Good company to worh with

Good company. Salary and incentives are paid fairly and in time. Managemeent are good. But one thing is required in every company is hard work & dedication.

Productive and fun work place . Best Management Services and Employee benefits

I feel very much comfort to work with HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD , the work place and Management support are the best . The work balance of the company is very efficient , but the salary/benefits provided by the company is not efficient .

Work with honesty.

Hdb is very easy and tension free work place area. Employees and customer are also happy to work and getting satisfaction. Customer getting loan with very easy way and after satisfaction they are giving lead also with good feedback.

Pros

Tea, coffee and lunches

Cons

Time durable duty

Stressful work culture

Very stressful environment. SM call you frequently for productivity. Work at HDB like servent of Bank branch. For productivity you have to depend upon HDFC branch employees. If you're not give business then After one month of employment SM and Regional head ask for resign. Talking about training they are providing training after 2 months of joining. Between these 2 months SM wants you have to give business either you are trained or not. You've knowledge about products or not .. you hve to give business any how. If you're not able to do then use your salary for getting business or resign ..

Pros

No Allowances

Good work atmosphere and worth to earn highly paid incentive

Good working atmosphere and good place to earn unlimited incentives ............... I was working as team lead and handled around 10 _15 people which bought me good opportunity work over here....

Pros

Free lunch team outing.

Cons

To earn incentives effort makes here more impotant

Am enjoyed job every day..good company

Excellent experience work with HDB financial services............it's amazing place to work..good salary n incentives.. employees also tok good..thank you

Friendly and learning work place

Good work environment and supportive team and good management.i am currently working now it's been 2 years 8 months but iam receiving very less salary and increment is very low and very stressful job we have to complete the targets.we have work on holidays to complete our task.

Process is very slow but good to have a work with the company

I have been work in hdb financial services for one year good company but process is very slow comparing to bajaj finserv and also salary structure is very low...

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Timing is good

Full open market job No support by hdfc bank branch

Highly pressure in this company because it's work for hdfc bank and all HDB employees to handle by hdfc bank employee.And more changes goes to your salary by the way if your salary hold never so that he will not relive soon.

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

See more jobs

motivational platform

HDB is good for freshers and its helpful for make better salesman. But an experience person can't get handsome salary. my rating about HDB is 9 out of 10

Pros

archives target

Cons

salary not satisfied

Good Work Envitonment

Good work evironment ..very good supportive management For freshers good salary i feel good to work in that company it is a Thirdparty company wotking as a behalf half Hdc bank.

Pros

2 days leave on one mnth

Cons

on mnth end we have to work extra hrs

Competitive

Company is only there for profit earnings no employee orientation at all as per my work Experience it's not suitable for me as such no employee orientation at all

Cons

Long working hours

I'm working at competitive environments

I'm work as a Junior Officer at HDB financial services LTD ( Sister financial Institutions of HDFC BANK. Updating Business Banking Customers data at Company System through copy of Pads and also mail approval.

Pros

Gets bank holiday, and get Employees FUND FACILITIES.

Cons

Salary Issue

Appreciate hard working people and recognize and reward them as per best in company standard.

Work-life balanceWork and life get balanced in this companyPay & benefitssalary and other benefits are goodJob security and advancementJob is securedManagementPeople care is very goodCultureCulture is goodOverallHave enjoyed more than 6 year with company with handling various department like Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections and finally customer service in this COMPANY. Everyday is new day to learn various things in this company.

competitive And stressfull workplace

We have to sell CDL & DPL Loans. Their first year was it, so it was too difficult to do the business in there. Becuase there we have no proper Plans or attractive packages to compete with our business compete with a 12 years experience.

Cons

Over time without benefits

Effective and efficient for me.

Great experience of working in HDB financial services .I have learned effective and efficient sales strategies over here..Very supportive superiors .good team work

Pros

Timely salary credited and good team support

Cons

Salary is less than expected salary

Startup

I worked here for six years and I learned lot of things. The culture was good. Some people help and some not. Over all I spent time with the customer's to fulfill their requirements regarding Auto Loan.

Pros

Comfortable work zone

Cons

No salary hike according work

Politics politics politics

HDB is very good company atmosphere also good in every branch salary always on time incentive slabs also great that's it productivity targets are good but politics ond the behave of the staff specially seniors very bad I pressher of work not issue but the politics pressher is very bad I highly recommend to all don't join HDB is you give time to company more then there working hour you will not appreciated very bad staff rude behave

Pros

Cons

12 hours

good konwledge

management are completely good,when coming to work its a good platform to learn great knowledge about financial work, and its an on role job to get placed , hardest thing is timings and salary.

Manage competition and politics

Great place to learn but no carrier growth, high work load but lesser payment. Usually leads are provided but many times own effort work. Provided leads are not convertable.

Pros

Place to learn more about loan processing system

Cons

Stress, competition, workload with less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with