HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Productive work

Good people makes good work enviornment @ workplace. Good company I learn a lot in this Company. most of the employee get the promotion here in which I am one of them.

Great

It was very good experience in that company. There was professional cultur in that company. staff and head was very good and supportive in that company.

Pros

Free lunch

Worst Place

Worst place to work you will not find growth there early you need to struggle a lot with politics.No cantinee facilities, You need to work on holidays sometimes but you don't expect for the extra pay for that because they will not give any extra money for extra working.They will not leave you on time until unless you completed with your daily targets.

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Long hours, stressful, unconditional affection will find their.

BPO-TIRUPATI-heavy data entry works,

heavy data entry works with less salary, heavy OT'S/stretches nearly 2 hrs to 4 hrs-means totally daily nearly 12 hrs a day with several shift timings(day work only),,,,, no GROWTH in job

Pros

very few times we can change our shift timings

Cons

long hours, heavy targets, less leaves with many permissions

Good company to worh with

Good company. Salary and incentives are paid fairly and in time. Managemeent are good. But one thing is required in every company is hard work & dedication.

Workplace is awesome and good working atmosphere

For beginner HDB financial services is the best company experience the work culture but honestly speaking it's also bad for experienced candidates they don't have gave proper increment and salary hikes it's specifically based on the work but uh cannot do multiple activities so don't assume to be uh have get anything from company.uh have learned lot of things related to banking activities

Pros

Not at all

Cons

Very easy and energetic environment in the office

Easy to work and the environment of the floor is too good and perfactly clear work. Everything is good but the setting arrengment is not comfortable. Other wise Every thing is ok.

Good work place

Nice place for job and growth in your career.Focus on bank sales pl and bl for hdfc bank.All bank excutive are also supportive and help for achieve branch and individual target.

Pros

Supportive

Productive and fun work place . Best Management Services and Employee benefits

I feel very much comfort to work with HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD , the work place and Management support are the best . The work balance of the company is very efficient , but the salary/benefits provided by the company is not efficient .

Management not good at all

Long working hours to sitting for only near by staying employeeStressful management in officeNepotism & favoritism by managerNo giving credit about work to employeeWork load and no life balance

Jobs at HDB Financial Services

See more jobs

productivity-disbursement, auto loan, personal and business loan, tractor loan, zip and zip drive

Hdfc bank is very good this bank i have got the experience of disbursement. All staff behavior is good. Time's fix comes and goes. A Career Which Can Provide Me Content Challenges ,Opportunities To Work With Entrusted Averment And Profoundly Advancement Changes With A Flourishing Organization. Locking To Build Up Career With Leading Company, Where I Can Use My Knowledge, Logical Skills And Gain Experience.

Work Culture and job security

Dear Team,I am sure that the review I am giving to you is worthless because you will not take any changes in the system of HDB. As per my experience HDB is the worst company to work with. I have one year experience with HDB as a Branch Manager. The job is not secure at HDB. An employee in HDB is always stay in the fear that at what moment he should be jobless. If I say about the work culture, The work culture is worst. In one year of my experience I never got the feel that I am working with a reputed organization. The conversation of seniors always starts with vulgar language (Behan Chod). Not for me only but for everyone working in the HDB Financial Services. HR is in the hands of superiors. Only those people join HDB those who didn't get any job anywhere. So I will never join HDB in my career nor suggest to any of my friend to join the company. I am not against the management of HDB but I am against the policies of HR. Your boss is your GOD in HDB. Thanx & Regards,

Pros

nothing

Cons

Very Long hours and very vulgar language

Wonderful

Excellent business strategy for Business growth as well as employee career growth is very nice. It's wonderful financial company. In future I joined this company.

Very good invoirment

For fresher and experiences candidate can make our carriar bright secure to shine in world perfect start-up for condidate osm environment and eco friendly candidate can achieve what they want in this sector and job

Profeessional and Secure

Teach How to survive and how to growth your Life, Your communication skill is growing and grow in your professional personality Increase your boost , in any condition doesn't step away...

Very supportive organization.Give enough time for training.Work life balance is good.Targets are flexible.HR is very supportive and supports in every aspects.Best organization for experinced people in NBFC.

Good

Cons

Na

No job security

Work environment is professional and so much competitive,learned lot of things personally as well as professionally,love to do work with team and achieve targets, convenient working hours.

Stressful workplace

This bangalore branch office is situated near to South end metro station. Working with colleagues and team leader was enjoyable. Atmosphere were good. We can learn alot of things during the high targets time. U can enjoy and do the work especially while speaking with the different-different customer queries.

Pros

Canteen and beverage facilities are available

Cons

High targets with no fixed day off, We need to keep our all belongings in the locker room till our shift gets complete

Its fine but no coordination among

I have worked as Sales Manager in hdb its a great opportunity but the same time the management is not fallow the company policies always its little bit difficult to survive for long.

Stressful

The company is just filled with top management jokers and isn't employee friendly, each boss have their own policy and they treat their reportees as slaves

Cons

Appreciate hard working people and recognize and reward them as per best in company standard.

Work-life balanceWork and life get balanced in this companyPay & benefitssalary and other benefits are goodJob security and advancementJob is securedManagementPeople care is very goodCultureCulture is goodOverallHave enjoyed more than 6 year with company with handling various department like Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections and finally customer service in this COMPANY. Everyday is new day to learn various things in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDB Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HDB Financial Services with

• HDB Financial Services
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?