HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Employee Reviews

Found 6,696 reviews matching the search
Overall its good company to work but its too much off work load both business and non business wise you have to forget your personal life and social life
Pros
Very good brand
Cons
No work life balance you would be like slave if you join
HDFC had a best HR Policy. Their organisations are very cultured and best infrastructure. They did not have delay in decision making from the Top Level management to the Low level management.
Pros
Employee friendly work atmosphere.
Cons
Competitions and Reviews are tough in the Organizations
The hdfc is the no 1 brand in banking sector in whole india and really fast learning platform for frahers and experienced employe i had learned every thing from hdfc bank
HDFC bank teach you lot in a sales & marketing . How to handle customer & how achieve target .I after join HDFC bank then only I learn everything about sales. HDFC BANK best learning place for fresher .
Good place for learning but not good place for working long time. Work culture is not gooNo family n social lifeWorking without leav dug GB hjcfhftgd riding ssegfddchjihhhfddd
Pros
Cons
13 hour working
Good to work in banking sector having a flexi work work culture will good and it will be the most enjoyable to the work. Managers will guild you to over come the daily challenges .
I would like to thanks to my previous company. Because I have learnt so many things from that company. It is such a best platform to me to gain more knowledge and experience. Once again thank you so much..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late hours
Is a big brand to work with and culture is also good. Once you understand what to do and how to do ,you will enjoy your work.But the employees work there making the place dirty.
Pros
over all good place to work
Cons
zero on work life balance
Overall company is good but need to work on employee work life balance.For freshers it's very good for learning aspects and growth is very low because of huge employees due to big brand. Company strength and stability is very good
The HR is starting background verification after 9 months of work. which is not good. They should check before joining. In my case by knowingly they issue me joining letter but after 7 months they start my back ground verification which is not good. I suffer a lot because i left my previous organisation.
Pros
No free kit is given at the time of joining
Cons
Customer File process is very slow
Salary very low no increment in my three years experience in HDFCBANK LTD SLI DEPARTMENT. But higher officials get high salary .asking that any RM cluster head no one response Salary.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
HDFC bank has a good reputation in private banking sector. It's one of the best growing bank. It offers a secure employment. Tight deadlines for work is expected due to RBI regulations
No more job securities in this company and also there is no respect full in the superiors and also working in the limited 13000 salary only in hdb financial limited so over all the work experience it will be worsr was just wrost
Cons
Work pressure is too much, especially related to target. No job security. U may lose it any time. Working atmosphere is good, neat environment too.. secure too..
HDFC Bank is a good place for work if you get good leaders or seniors to work with.i was a Management trainee in the 1st month of my joining but after one month they gave me 3 days of training and later posted on a newly opened branch.my working experience in HDFC bank was great.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Internal politics
unproductive and bogus work environment, long working hours, no work life balance, worst company to work with, no work ethics, neither business ethics at all.
Pros
long working hours
Cons
no work life balance
Poor Management and work culture is the main issue no one will listen to you they will dictate what to do. Work life balance very poor you won't be allowed to take any leaves. I have seen many people leaving company less than 3 months who are experienced and have decent knowledge because they can't work under this poor managers.
Cons
Poor Management, Inexperienced managers, Work life balance will be history
Good to work in one of the Asia's top company. You get to learn new things in a friendly atmosphere. Some times you have to work an extra mile to prove your ability.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Working in stress
Growing a big company for anyone's career and biggest opportunity working with this company . Productive and fun place to work , easy going atmosphere. Very co-operative management system
Had Great work experience, friendly colleagues, mentors and management , great to learn about the market and economic situation in field work experience . But come to salary they paying too low salary to non hdfc bank employes.
Cons
Official work
Good organization with right work colture Except salary constraint all are good You will learn a lot here.But annual salary hike is very less To get a good rating u need to have good relations with superior
  1. Employee Reviews