HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Found 298 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,920 reviews

Unappreciated, no respect for work, always talking about targets...never recommend this employer

Hardly any support.much politics.much of pressure on sales numbers.no consideration of hard efforts and good work.no respect for dedication.no appreciation.always comparing numbers with altogether different base and market and catchment area and vintage

Pros

Training

Cons

no work life balance

Lot of pressure

Not a good staff to work with, hdfc bank is an average bank abd work culture is not good, work pressure for no reason, staff us not at all helpful. I am not happy with the services of the bank

Worst place to work

Yes- it's a worst place to work. No work/personal life balance. Management is completely biased and if you can't do buttering to your bosses then you can't survive. You won't even get good ratings...There are people who will always judge you and once you are not in their good books then whatever good work you do, hardly matters. HR is completely for show off. They play according to operation needs....

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Stressful life

good work culture

Hdfc bank is one of the leading bank in india and I am proud to be a part of this bank. As BSM I enjoy my work, some how there is lot of pressure of work but all the targets are achieved due to bank policy or service policy provided to the customers.

Pros

Convence

Work place conducive and supportive

Hdfc is a well reputed company in our country and working in such company enjoyable and a good source of earning. HDFC is a good answer for anybody question about working environment and institutions. It is good place for learning and growing in life. Thanks

Pros

It will be decided at the need of hour.

Cons

No matter

Productive, Fruitfull ,good environment helping mentor and manager's ,competition and rewards ,friendly nature, wish to work again in future with hdfc bank .

.It a great plateform to work there

It a great plateform to work there. Great organization and Good environment to work.i have learned so many thngs over there. Like working team . Lead generation, lead conversation and management of cash . It was good experienceed over there.

Selfish bank, I advise not to work with HDFC BANK

There is no proper service, neither any work culture to work with HDFC BANK. It just sucks the blood of employees. The HR don't give any value to its employees.

Pros

No free service or privilage

Cons

Long hours, very rigid service and management

Week HR Policy

Week HR Policy. Branch Manager is Powerful That tortures the junior employee, And in that hair, Human Resource does not help the Junior Employee. There is no time to go home from the office.

Sales Executive in Canny Department

It's a nice job give a boost to my career. The seniors are cooperative and understanding. It's also a service oriented bank in regards of customers. I would like to job in bank again.

Jobs at HDFC Bank

in Delhi, Delhi
See more jobs

Highly Pressure and low salary

Highly Pressure and low salary. HR Team play a dummy role in organisation so HR Team is very poor towards small level employee.Here cluster head and circle head is everything for all HR policies.

Pros

headache

poor salary

wrost bank to ever worked with especially in Retail branch banking. Uneccessary sales pressure on non sales staff. Rating and bonus all depend on sales parameter even for non sales staff. late siting , toxic work enviornment. lots of negativity. poor salary, lots of sales pressure. no learning. Poor Hr.

Pros

nothing

Cons

sales pressure, late sitting, toxic work enviornment

Ok

There's I found starting experience of the field work, they teach you how you can do good work for your company. You can learn there how you are achieved yours goals🙌

Learning place with extra curriculam activities

Top notch learning with one of the biggest organization in banking. I was a employee for seven consecutive years and was blessed to work in such a environment. Would highly recommend working with this bank. I actually learned customer engagement here with customer satisfaction.

It was nice and wonderful experience

To work and start the career with the big organisation is like to give a push to your career with 3 years of working experience is great time to give such a organisation

good culture

I was in hdfc limited for 4 years. I really had a good time there. Good management, work culture Very helpful seniors and managers, always ready for communication

Productive and fun working environment

Management is good and supportive. Incentive part is fruitful. A place where you shape your career and financial growth too. Long working hours. But good for learning.

Good Management and learning environment and

It has a great workplace and very good work environment. In particular, the Business Banking unit is doing well and has built a very good business. The key is to stick on and make a long term career there. In general, most people are happy and do very well. Good performers grow fast, get good options and are well rewarded

Managenent

My boss has absolutely no people skills, and I resolve not to seek help from him unless I have to. Our supervisor is quick to fix problems that look like they are a threat to our workplace. My manager is a good listener who gives you time to explain yourself

Good experience

Good experience opportunity tonlearn and grow in a very short span .All the mangers are professional in their work and appreciate others in the workplace .The only con is no work life balance in HDFC.

Good

Good for work Good working environment HR and management is good and helpful. Also training system time to time. Good policies. Colleagues are also good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDFC Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,465