HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Found 456 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,917 reviews

Good to learn and work

Good organization with right work colture Except salary constraint all are good You will learn a lot here.But annual salary hike is very less To get a good rating u need to have good relations with superior

Worst place to work

Worst infra, using lotus notes, even excel is not there, no support on building teams or hiring. No holidays. They don’t follow their own norms. Very unethically drives sales teams.

Pros

Cons

Worst place to work

Overall good place to work, helps me in learning new products and approaches

Overall well rated Bank, Helps in learning new things about different products, portfolio's, very much stronger in policies and process is the key factor for the success of the bank.

Cons

Competitive and place where you can develop yourself

Good work culture. We can develop ourselves like management of our personal and professional life. How to deal with customers. We can also develop how to manage work more than one at a time.

Worst place to work

Yes- it's a worst place to work. No work/personal life balance. Management is completely biased and if you can't do buttering to your bosses then you can't survive. You won't even get good ratings...There are people who will always judge you and once you are not in their good books then whatever good work you do, hardly matters. HR is completely for show off. They play according to operation needs....

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Stressful life

No work life balance

Worst place to work in. No sense of respect for employees, no care for employees. You will be treated as slave. Employees need to forget the term festivals, holidays, family if they need to work here.

Hr policy is very bad

The HR is starting background verification after 9 months of work. which is not good. They should check before joining. In my case by knowingly they issue me joining letter but after 7 months they start my back ground verification which is not good. I suffer a lot because i left my previous organisation.

Pros

No free kit is given at the time of joining

Cons

Customer File process is very slow

Good to work

Good to work learn more about banking and learn about time management skills basic disciplines develope your communication skills sale's skill marketing skill

Pros

Good to work

Cons

Workload is more

Best organisation to work for

HDFC is the best organisation to work for. Their culture makes you blend with them and you feel ur at home. Staff is very good. Lots of fun activities makes u feel amazing

Ok feel good to work in such a big organisation

Ok feel good to work in such a big organisation and the culture of this organisation is very good and the each employee of this organisation is very supportive

Jobs at HDFC Bank

Deputy Manager positions
See more jobs

Na

No work life balance , stressful life. Moreover telecalling the customers. MBA post-graduates do not apply. Favoritism is there, so even if u work honestly they don't appreciate the same.

Pros

Ni pros

Cons

Stressful, no work life balance, favourism by management

If you have the guts then glory will be yours

The culture of HDFC Bank will push you to your limits...they will keep you on your toes... Once you accomodate in that environment then it becomes a habit and then develops a sense of ownership...You will be rewarded for all your hard work so keep rowing and moving forward.

Pros

Better Opportunity and Growth Prospects

Cons

Nill

Traget basic achievement realated job

If only you achievement as Target of LI then on value your other products you deliver Target achievement.and no one guide you through the process of getting a new things to do in this delivery of the team performance.

Bank activities are very interested

Work place culture is very nice and co workers also very nice.so I want to apply for the job deputy manager post.I am waiting for your favorable reply

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Good

I have part of this for past six years it's a good experience , and I have learn lot to teach others,.because of my promotion I quit this job, it's a excellent company

Overall average satisfactory

Work culture good but pay package is unsatisfactory. As per timing and work rating is 4 out of 5. HR benefits realated to personal and home loan and Management support is good.

Gud company

Gud company, but in Erode , higher level people dominating others and simply am telling , gud company , gud product, BUT higher level people nothing will do and nothing will help you ,simply waste..... And worst higher officer's in Erode .

Good

Because of covid19 work pressure extremely high . Work culture is good and no salary cut in this situation . Hdfc bank is process based bank they follow full kyc process .

My first job in my career.

HDFC BANK, such a positive vibrant environment for working. Really had a great experience with the bank. Since it's my first job, where i learnt about the Organization, enjoyed the infrastructure,etc.

Working with HDFC Bank

Overall experience with HDFC Bank is very good. I have been associated with this Bank since October 2008. Work culture is also good. Feel to proud with HDFC.

Pros

Work culture is good

Cons

Working in long hours.

Good Experience

Overall good experience working in the profile of Virtual Channel and Handling Personal Bankers. Helping and resolving queries of them and Ensuring as bank Emoyee customer is been satisfied by the service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDFC Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,463