Hdfc Life Ltd

Hdfc Life Ltd Employee Reviews

Good

I like the space of working but the work is little bit difficult, If the person have keen interest In their work they can easily EARN 30k every MONTH

Prodictiv and fun workplace

Satisfaction on job .all kind of facility is there . Working culture is good for all staff and also career growth from this company.one of the most valuable company

Pros

Insensitive

Cons

more formalty , workload stress work pressure branch operation more work why concal waste time customer dealing ya concal time waste respect employee

upper level management is not good emploee respect daily work work is not good employe fever but upper level said go office today this is target what is this

Excellent work experience during the job availed and got many opportunities to get much salary enhancements. I never seen in any other company job satisfaction like hdfc life.

Pros

Auto increments

Cons

Highly compliance

overall good

good work culture in organization. seniors are helping to all junior staff. salary structure is good and timely payment done by company. product training on regular basis.

Pros

Tea and coffee available

Cons

Pressures on month end

Not Proper Management

Undu Advantage taken HR for Our Rights and HR Deside Own Policy Hired and fire Policy Decided HRKiding with employee future HR Cand Dicide Company Policy

Pros

Salary On Time

Cons

HR Policies is very bad

There very low packages of salary

There very low packages of salary. And work load over then salary. Slow process all the matter. Bad culture in low label employees. Overall is good for other.

Hi

Hdfc life gives us opportunity to compete it gives you highly competitive environment. Promotion and hikes are very slow it depends only on targets not on other deliverable

Good to start.

Good to start a career with Hdfc life and the mean time our pationate towards work is more important why because having a job in a top corporate is not a small part of your life.

Pros

Good to start.

Cons

Good to start.

Good

Hdfc life Insurance standard company was the carrier for sales industry to learn lot of things new things and change employees life for growth in sales industry.

Issue with senior support

Day at work are good. Learned managing things about sales, behaviour , working style , collaboration. Team management Worplace culture bis good. The hardestbpartvof the job is unfortunate/untimely meetings. My performance always apriciable by my team and we always enjoy Thease moments.

Good working environment

One of the fastest growing company i really like to work there but there is pressure work and target archive work they give me a target to do that good company.

Amazing

I'm working as a business development manager I'm going to recruite the corporate agent's and chatted account and financial consultant I'm going to on boarding they will sell the insurance

job

I work hard and obey all the rules and regulations of my job and your company. Please accept my biodata and conform my job. Please job in clerk , asst. manager.

Good experience

Better place for customers not for employees. Owing to the financial crisis in the market it's tough to hang in this industry and I want to learn and earn more

Hierarchical

Not ready to change processes, politics plays a major role in your advancement. Your boss is always correct kind of culture, the HR doesn't have any power.

Pros

salary

Cons

Work on every saturday

Hdfc life

Indias first Private Life Insurance company. Positive environment Instant decision making power by management. Everyone supporting. Team member behaviours very nice. I love to work their in two yrs. Enjoying my work their is more opportunities. Pros

Productive fun environment

Pros

Coffee tea

Cons

1 hours break for lunch.

Not interested

Pathetic experience, Manangement is clueless, sales pressure for no reason. Apps not working, attendance frauds, illogical politics. All profiles end up in sales including HR (Sale jobs/worst learning products)

Worst companies I have worked for

Worst culture and performance rating process is not fair and don’t give rating as per performance but politically driven. I don’t recommend working in this company.

Good

Hdfc life is good company. Management is good, job security , environment is also good. only for this reason i want to change because in my area salary is not enough for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hdfc Life Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hdfc Life Ltd with