Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd

Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It's a team work, learn a lot

Nice place to work, different experience from hospitals, if I get opportunity to rejoin with HCAH I will be very lucky. Team work, relax feeling , core teams are very cooperative

Pros

Get together in between

Very fun work place in this company.

Over all is very good but some management issue when i work this company and I hope now it will be solved. If I get opportunity for the re-join I will do.

Stressful and insecure

Initially you will feel good but then management is not so co operative.agrgrgadgdgfdgfdgdfgfdgfdgbvxcbvxcvdfgggretretretretdgdgdgdgdfgdgdfgdfgfdfffff

best startup to work for

best in the class quality services helpful great organization good people trusted stress less job healthy environment good people help full salary on time

Open Environment

There was flexibility at work, We had a Motivated team with Approachable Management There was Transparency at Managerial Level HCAH is Employee Centric company

Really difficult times

The management at HCAH doesn't have any clarity on what they want to do. Every day goal is changed and kept running to have a bigger topline without considering the bottom line. Unfortunately, even that kept decreasing.

Productive and Fun work place.

All Good. Management is supportive and cooperative. Salary and incentives are timely deposited. Free lunch on and sweets on every festival. Flight tickets to head office annual function every year.

job atmosphere is gud

job atmosphere is gud .college is gud all are supported .health care at home company is gud .all staff are supported. all are training pattern are gud .

Lab Technician

Health care at home is good company nd All good workers. Health care is nice options this job. I like this company health care at home. So I hope in future of gud luck health care at home

No comments

Everything is good some loop points are there ..in my earlier days I used to start learning and learning a lot . I learnt a lot from everyone , my mentors team leaders managers everyone were awesome .

Fun and challenging workplace

We learnt more technical things and practical things. Hardest part is to take approval from management. Most enjoyable part is Events and Parties. Management is good.

Pros

No targets

Cons

Long Hours

Cooperative Staff

Increase Salary package,And convenience because every one after getted the job,He “s come different region so employees face many problem settlement,Room on rent,personal expenses,Travel fares,This is very hard and struggled way for employees.I want to say please deal with this things.Until Employees Get Salary

Pros

Hostel Arrangement

Cons

Long Hours

fun workplace

i learned how to handle workload.This company is very supportive for me. i enjoyed my all day with my work. my typical day at my work is first day of joining.

Most Awkward place to work

working here is a waste of time only. i have given one year of my career here and now thinking why i have joined this organisation as other companies are rejecting me on the name of this company.

Pros

nothing as such

Cons

full of cons

Fun Work & Flexible

I have been working for Healthcare at Home for the past 1 year and must say that I am very satisfied with the working schedule. I have made so many connections from my field and learned alot.

Pros

Flexible work, Salary

Cons

nothing much really

best organisation to learn,earn and grow

I am in patient care services for pharma from past 1 and half year,growth is optimum,learning experience is good management COO CEO are beast admirer and ideal.

Pros

independent decisions and ideas and innovation in healthcare sector

Cons

N.A

Dabur is trust, they are defaming it.

Worst management, select staff who have less qualification and work experience as they come on less salary then imagine what would be the quality of care given if selection criteria is like that.

Learnig experience

I learned here how handle patient at home How to give care at home Critical care Patient manage What u do if ur see a patient in emergancy How to save ife What is ur good point

Pros

No free lunch provided

Cons

Minimum working hour long time is 14

Has my productive was good but company fun was waste . every time work and work only

This health care home india good not bad This company just want only work and work no fun just there give target and just completed that work in month end .. no other active monthly company earn 1 cr 80 lac only pharmacy every month .... And bad polities is there in this company

Pros

Cons

10 hrs working

good workplace

Learned to manage work at multiple locations at a given point of time, how to manage work independently , taking approvals and getting the work done at the earliest.

Pleasent to work overall

Good Company . Nice to work with it. Learned many new aspects and was a Team coordinator . All co-workers would mingle with each others to perform a team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd with