HealthAsyst Pvt Ltd

HealthAsyst Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Best place to learn

I enjoyed working at HA. I had joined here as a fresher. I learned a lot while my tenure. I felt bad regarding the appraisal (It is not less, to be honest, but I use to feel for the work I do it should be more)

Pros

Free snacks, hands on New technologies, friendly collogues

Cons

Appraisals were comparatively less for product department

Productive and fun place to work

Very good company for both freshers and experiencedNeed to improve in work life balanceManagers are supportiveNeed to move to latest technologiesFinally a very good company

Good place to learn

The work culture is good and beginners can benefit well learning work work life balance is manageable.priorities change frequently based on delivery.

good

Good opportunity to learn. Learning curve is exponential. Support from team. Your task depends on the project that needs work, not on what you want to learn or work on. Tasks are given to you. Micromanagement.

Pros

Evening dinner

Cons

Expectation from employee is high

Nice place to Learn and implement

Always very very busy and lot of work and late night calls, very short dead lines and frequent requirement changes and no proper process. management is not much supportive. work place is good. hard part if the job is need to support 24*7.

Pros

Good place to Learn

Cons

No Work timings

Average company

company with micro management at all levels and more then being professional...managers are emotional and personal in their one sided decisions.From an year its losing itself into oblivion.Good for freshers & stagnated for experienced.

Pros

Job security, free snacks

Cons

Micro management, Senseless decisions towards employes, head less delivery head

Productive and learning experience

Good place to learn. Hike every 6 months. No transportation. Work life balance is fair. Sometimes too much work. Company is in expansion mode. Influential colleagues.

Old fashioned, authoritative work place

The management is authoritative and employees are treated as slaves. There are policies which favor the organization and zero benefits to the employees. Avoid working here if possible. The CEO snoops at your system while your are working and forms opinion on the basis of what you are looking at on your screen. No freedom to work.

Pros

Evening snacks

Cons

Authoritative CEO, No work from home, poor management personnel, feels like a bird locked in a cage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthAsyst Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HealthAsyst Pvt Ltd with