Hearing Solutions

Hearing Solutions Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

A very productive workplace.

Good management to work with. The team members are good. Company support is good. Team is very energetic. Salary crediting is on time. The corporate office atmosphere is very good.

political work environment

Political environment, back biting , does not pay on time, HO is not connected to real time affairs , very slow paced organization, financially not very stable

Hearing Solutions insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

Good work place

Exlent work experience in hearing solutions and good management and timings and salary also really reasonable in hearing solutions finally I have good communication skills with my management team in hearing solutions

Good company.

Company is good and salaries also good. Benefits are awesome. Superiers behavier is good. And managing Director sir is very friendly with staff. Finally i will full rating for company.

Fun at work

Its a good company, I really enjoyed to work there, but due to my native place job i left the company. Even now also i was in good contact with them. Feeling so happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hearing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Hearing Solutions in popular locations