Heritage Foods Ltd
Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Review

Great experience, learned a lot!

September 28, 2016
Pros
free snacks and beverages
September 27, 2016
Same roleSame location
Software Developer (Former Employee) - India
It is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Indeed, is a great employer with amazing perks. Complementary breakfast, lunches, beverages and snacks to keep the teams happy.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits
May 25, 2016
Same roleSame location
Software Developer (Former Employee) - India
I have gained skills and experience that I never imagined. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have been given in the company. I feel like my work here is always recognized - never overlooked. The atmosphere at Company is one of cooperation and support, which I think is rare in today’s workplace. While many of my friends are searching for new “more satisfying” jobs, I know am very fortunate to be as worked in the company.
Good
Good
September 15, 2020
PSR (Pilot Sales Representative) (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Daily visit in lot of out lets and breef explain the product and discuss the distribution & Retailers margins motive the retailers and take the orders and replace the orders
Pros
More products
Cons
Super timings
  1. Great experience, learned a lot!