Heritage Foods Ltd logo
View all Heritage Foods Ltd reviews

Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Review

Heritage Foods products so hygenic & affordable for everyone

1. Everyday going on joyful with office work,Every time management keep stand on for Co-operation.. 2.I've learned three module of SAP (MP,PP, & SD) and how we should treat with Sr. & Jr.Employee or management.how we could be do work with dedication.. 3. Management is too good here at Heritage Foods Limited. 4. Everybody always getting ready for any kind of help like Company or Other particular activities. 5. 10 day's payment cycle of Farmers/Transporters Payment process. 6. Each 1st date of month.when we get a sms & that's An amount 15,500 has been credited in your account.....

Pros

no free lunch just give on 35% discount.

Cons

8 Hrs

Same role

good job

management is good i am very happy to been here from the beginning and even this is my first job. i am getting good support from my co employees.
Same role

prodactive and hyjenic place

I am do work very carefully .This company is good. I need the one job.i am working at heritage foods ltd.at two locations +

Pros

free lunches

Cons

8 hours
Same location

Workplace is good but not growing well in the north zone so for the financial & professional growth i want to move.

Heritage Foods Ltd. is a good company & here i'm working since December 2014 & taking care all the zone-4 IT support related Hardware, software's, networking, remotely support to the other location users & as a team leader of IT dept.

Pros

Free Lunch Facility, Mobile phone allowance, laptop & data card provided by company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Heritage Foods Ltd with