Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

India145 reviews

Difficult place to work

Night supplies is difficult task it will not help you to succeed. There are less apportunity to get promotions . You need to work work work without any extra benefits.All the best to the people working there.

Pros

Free milk to make tea

Cons

Long hours cannot leave unless you tally

Need better culture

I worked here for over a year. I came with a lot of expectations as the picture quoted by the Human Resource and Management before the interview is very blooming. Unfortunately, there is hardly any direction. No learning. Irrational expectations! I would ask everyone to avoid it, if possible.

Heritage Foods Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment

No salary hike

Very stressed, Afraid to talk with superiors, very toughest persons. Currently freshers getting good salary but I'm not getting any good hike instead of having lots of work, yes I agree I'm a labour but this labour also needs good salary according their work right So, please increment my salary. I trust this company that's y I'm not questioning anyone here.

No fun No entertainment for employees.

Very Arrogant & most unprofessional management. HR is at its worst. No proper increments & No deserving promotions. No trust on their own employees & always look at them in a suspicious manner.Most non co operative HO.

Pros

Cons

No time frame, 365 days on job. No financial growth No Career growth. No respect for performance.

Management improve

Work is very nice but working safety not improved because first safety very important employees very friendly but management not support employees education preference most important

Nice experience in heritage

2014 to 2016 my period in in this company In time company was vary nice learning retail knowledgeOverall nice experience and nice maintenanceAfter 2016 handover to future groupnow this company one of the under future group

More products are there

Daily visit in lot of out lets and breef explain the product and discuss the distribution & Retailers margins motive the retailers and take the orders and replace the orders

Pros

More products

Cons

Super timings

Productive and knowledge gaining

Good working experience and knowledge gaining and productive information from the seniors. Good team and very experienced leaders. Learnt a lot. Neat atmosphere.

Pros

Free Uniform

Cons

Long Working hours

Better place to learn

Heritage foods Ltd company is better place to learn. They are using a standard integrated software sap for accurate work. We can expect a big growth to work in this company

Productive and advanced in Technology

Heritage Foods is a high tech company in dairy industry.Culture is also good but at the extent job stability and growth is not upto the mark as this brand have equity.

Pros

Free lunch during any meeting

Cons

volatile decisions of management about market

It good

Nice company. Everyone is cooperative and decent. Best thing is of salary, it comes exactly on the 1st of every month no matter whatever happens. Good.

Good

Good environment and friendly nature. Every thing is great experience and easier to learn advanced technology and best mangement and good nature great support

I would like join Heritage

I would like join the heritage foods because it is fast growing up company in south india and also established in all over inadia, i understand about Heritage there job is trusted. Thanking You. Sachin Waghmare

Store manager

This is good organization, but in top management are not good.they are not take any future opportunities,they feel only earning money.not feel good about this.

Good

I have a learned retail in depth in this organization, management leavel was not good, salary and next leavel process is poor, overall people management it's ok ,

Good organisation

Day to day work smoothly But service transfers Risk Management system is good Good working culture Team work Senior support also good Performance review good

Overall Good experience

Good Experience work at Heritage. Learned the Management skills, Professional work atmosphere, Personal Behavioral, Fun work with employees, Fun at work.

Very good experience

I learned a lot from Heritage Foods Ltd. One of milestone in my professional career. I recommend strongly to join this Organization. Pleasant work environment. Facilities are very good.

Productive and fun work place

Very good company. Middle management is not upto the mark. Salary structure is good. Timely payouts. I have created my job role busy in this company. I enjoyed a lot.

good nature of work

good manufacturing company. management is good. timely remitted salaries. better chances to gain more experience. employee benefits and facilities is too good.

Nice Place

Heritage foods limited Phaltan Maharashtra is nice place to job.But their was not enough manpower & not qualified.their was issue of local party & Company not taken any risks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Heritage Foods Ltd with