Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Good environment and friendly nature. Every thing is great experience and easier to learn advanced technology and best mangement and good nature great support
Good working experience and knowledge gaining and productive information from the seniors. Good team and very experienced leaders. Learnt a lot. Neat atmosphere.
Pros
Free Uniform
Cons
Long Working hours
This is good organization, but in top management are not good.they are not take any future opportunities,they feel only earning money.not feel good about this.
I learned a lot from Heritage Foods Ltd. One of milestone in my professional career. I recommend strongly to join this Organization. Pleasant work environment. Facilities are very good.
Heritage foods limited is a Good and well established company. The Management is very strong and encouraging.I am working in Accounts department its a wonderful.
here i got to know about bulk production in pastry and bakery as it deals with kfc pizza huts and major 5star hotels which used to supply breads and cookies all around city
i have done so many thing Business Development Team management Customer service Profitability New store openings process Adherence in Retail Industry and progress in Hyderabad
Cons
Yes very good job in heritage foods Ltd and operated by the time I was just thinking about me being the best thing ever and always be there in like a plan.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
12hrs
non professional management and they have no trust in sales team and be always with bias and do not seek ideas and development methods from employees in sales team
Pros
qualtiy of dairy products is good
Cons
non professional bosses
I spent very few days at office. they have strong hierarchy. Juniors take approval of managers before doing every task. That adds latency. I had a free hand on my project. Office was not upto mark.
Great place to learn and it can improve our knowledge & skills. I have learned many things as fresher. I have trained under lot of pressure and responsibilities. I can work under pressure because of Heritage trained like that and i would thankful to HERITAGE.
Pros
Best Place to work for serious candidates who joined and continuing there Management is so helpful joyful ambiance Recommended to work in place Thanks
Productive Workplace but less benefits. If they concentrate on Employee benefits according to their work, nobody will leave the organization. Exposure to technology is more.
I love the company. Productive and fun work place. i learned so many things here a part from my knowledge. It is the place i had became good employee.
Responsible for maintenance and controlling of 2 Locations Branch Accounts. HSO6 Location. We Need to take care over all Branch Operation Work.I hva take are the 4 Divisions.
which is never easy, especially when you have been part of the Heritage family for 5.3 years. It has been a fantastic journey and a great learning experience where I have enjoyed every moment and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with each of you with whom I have interacted.Have learn lot of new things from each one of you which have definitely taken me closer to my Personal & Professional goals , although my working span was very short.
iam already experience in heritage iam a hard worker and i like team working i have 6 months experiance is there so i appl his job also igot the job my working compan is so nice and good
I was joined in Heritage as executive loss prevention department and gradually Promoted to Manager in same organization. I got a good plat form to learn loss prevention skills, inventory management and warehouse & logistics management skills under the leadership of top management and with good identification. Culture of the company is very good and specially cooperate culture and working with good team given confidence. The hardest part of the company as the demise of COO with whom we had good rapo and worked under a great leadership. The most enjoyable part is achieving the EBITA and getting the returns of same thru variable pay.
very encouraging environment,happy hours,encouraging staff makes me to work with them very flexible ,exciting work every day,good communication with higher officials
Pros
week offs
Cons
no cons
Responsible for Business development, Marketing planning & execution of Heritage Foods Limited. Handling 125 stores in South region.Team Management & Vendor Management
I had worked with Heritage Fresh as a Jr executive. We can get good hands- on technical knowledge in Log Shipping, Mirroring and Replication.
Pros
Good Technical Knowledge
Cons
Less Pay