Heritage Foods Ltd logo
Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Pay & Benefits

Productive and good place.

I was learned punctuality and good administration and as well as team work & team lead. fully enjoying my profession as well as updated with new changes regarding my job.

Pros

good

Cons

good

Executive accounts

Accounts  Managing timely realization of debtors and monitoring payments made to vendors. Overseeing accounts receivable/ payable accruals and reconciliation of accounts receivable/ trial balance to the general ledger including reconciling of the customers/vendors statements. Handling vouching of Sales, Purchase & Journal Register, Debtors Ledger, Creditors Ledger, General Ledger in order to authenticate the figures appearing in books of the client. Ageing analysis of Debtors, Creditors & Advance given to Suppliers Preparation of Invoices, Debit note & Credit note.Inter Company Reconciliations. Undertaking verification of Bank reconciliation Statements.  Managing complete calculation & disbursement of Employee’s Salary, reimbursements and F&F settlement of employees. MIS:  Preparation of Daily Sales Report, cash inflow and outflow statement submission to the management. Taxation:  Handling complete preparation of TDS worksheets of Individual Employees. Monitoring prompt payment of Tax Deducted at Sources, VAT, P.F, E.S.I and Professional Tax before the due dates. Filing of E_TDS returns of Salaries and other than Salaries. Issuing of Form 16 & 16A. Monthly E-Filing of P.F & E.S.I Returns. Preparing & filing VAT&CST monthly E-returns. Involved in Vat Assessment. Handling Sales Tax C forms & Way bills. Ensuring timely computation and filing of ITR returns of Company, Individual & Salaried Employees.  Preparation of monthly Excise Return ER-1 E_Filing.

Jobs at Heritage Foods Ltd