Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

I have a learned retail in depth in this organization, management leavel was not good, salary and next leavel process is poor, overall people management it's ok ,
I got a lot of personal experience about how to handle various products, the work environment is so good, I learned manpower management, scheduling etc.. management is cooperative to a certain extent.
Pros
lot to learn
Cons
short breaks and lot of work pressure
* Nice to work * Good support from superiors and Team. * Nice support from Management for Employees welfare. * I learn a lot of things which is helpful for my career.
Learned the basics with respect to milk processing, milk & milk products manufacture, production planning & execution, despatches. Handling market complaints, reduced the processing losses with respect to fat & snf.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Low salaries
This is a dairy company and it is they a dealing multiple products from dairy. we can work freely work without pressure and should complete a work without pending.
very encouraging environment,happy hours,encouraging staff makes me to work with them very flexible ,exciting work every day,good communication with higher officials
Pros
week offs
Cons
no cons
My first day of job joining as a trainee in industry To maintain the productivity as schedule at high quality products,and to handle the manpower to high production in time.
Good working place. Continuous improvement is possible.Very good management.Job security is there.Learned more about quality control.Regular training will be given and updated knowledge will spread among employees to increase their work capacity and confidential levels.
our office at hyderabad and our team incharge co-operate any work we done the job tension and peace of mind very good and nice company
Company work management so good. And good place for learning new idea and developed our personalty. Company staff is very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
Extra allownces
Cons
No typical day at work I have learned regarding my work ex poser management good your co-workers good No hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job
Good
Good
Learned Many things regarding the quality , ripening process, controlling and manging etc..,found very good team of supriors and subordinates.