Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Employee Reviews for IT Assistant

Nice company. Everyone is cooperative and decent. Best thing is of salary, it comes exactly on the 1st of every month no matter whatever happens. Good.
- It has been an honor to work with such dignified MNC - Developed management & technical skills. - Manpower & Material handling. - Nice co-workers. - To do long hours job for more than a week period was hardest part.
A typical day, hardest part and most enjoyable to work at the time of Stock Re consolation and Audit,but we can gain knowledge while answering to those questions and we can learn how to communicate to the higher authorities.Management and Co-workers are very co-operative and very innovative and challenging in encouraging to the new technologies.
Pros
Free Lunch
HERITAGE FOODS LTD is one of the largest private sector in INDIA.It is the leading Dairy industry handling milk and milk products and working towards company's vision and mission with excellence of work culture. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for career growth for sap. good work culture and management, all are very supportive and friendly, the superior staffs are very friendly and cooperative I learned so much on sap-sd, And i worked as a IT- Assistant, and my role is Verification of Daily Data, collection of indents, Everyday sent reports to Head office, Put the pricing in Excel for all products, Entering Sales orders through Invoices, Modifications of Delivery Changes and Verification of Sales registers and stock register.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heritage Foods Ltd?