Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Nice company. Everyone is cooperative and decent. Best thing is of salary, it comes exactly on the 1st of every month no matter whatever happens. Good.
Good working experience and knowledge gaining and productive information from the seniors. Good team and very experienced leaders. Learnt a lot. Neat atmosphere.
Pros
Free Uniform
Cons
Long Working hours
I have a learned retail in depth in this organization, management leavel was not good, salary and next leavel process is poor, overall people management it's ok ,
Very good company. Middle management is not upto the mark. Salary structure is good. Timely payouts. I have created my job role busy in this company. I enjoyed a lot.
good manufacturing company. management is good. timely remitted salaries. better chances to gain more experience. employee benefits and facilities is too good.
Yes very good job in heritage foods Ltd and operated by the time I was just thinking about me being the best thing ever and always be there in like a plan.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
12hrs
Its a nice company.its compnay appointed employ permanent roll.such a best facility for employees such as epf,insurance,bonous,varuable pay and yearly increased salary with best percentage.
Pros
Canteen facilitis
Cons
12hour
In this company they are following Standard working procedures in each and every department. We do not require to do extra work. But we can not learn a lot in this company
Pros
Fixed timing
Cons
No amount for overtime working
Good company for employees good salary good atmosphere to work good management flexible shifts coffee and tea provided esi and pf facilitity clean sanitary bathroom
Pros
government holidays for all employees
Cons
workers less
Productive Workplace but less benefits. If they concentrate on Employee benefits according to their work, nobody will leave the organization. Exposure to technology is more.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heritage Foods Ltd?
Week end its very typical . I learned good talking and behavior. It's very good management nice people good supporters.
Pros
Free lunch coffee
Cons
Long hours ot
The company was good i have learned so many new things & ideas work place is not comfort but a compromised nature & patience is rerquired & skills are required
good
Cons
yes long hours
the heritage foods ltd one of best company in india,This organisation strictly have follow all food safety standards, i proudly say my job experience really good in this organisation. thanking You,
Pros
some times
Cons
minimum hours
nice to work but salary is not sufficient, no safety for job,work pressure is more, management is not good, No safety at work
Company work management so good. And good place for learning new idea and developed our personalty. Company staff is very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
Extra allownces
Cons
It is a fruit and vegetable pack house. The work starts at 9 am and ends by 6pm. Work was very hectic, Co-workers were nice and co-operative.
Pros
Good location
Cons
I am do work very carefully .This company is good. I need the one job.i am working at heritage foods ltd.at two locations +
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hours
It is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Indeed, is a great employer with amazing perks. Complementary breakfast, lunches, beverages and snacks to keep the teams happy.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits
Cons
I had worked for Heritage Foods Limited for 20 months. They train well. They have a very good Management System. Each and every employee is given preference.
Pros
personality and soft skills development classes are provided to employees
Cons
Long Hours
yes sir iam daily monrning 9.30 am work wil start first fal meet to distubutor anther wise in fild work fild work is complitetd in 6.30 pm iam repot my (ASM)
Cons
Yes long tours work perpose
I was learned punctuality and good administration and as well as team work & team lead. fully enjoying my profession as well as updated with new changes regarding my job.