Heritage Foods Ltd

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

cooperativehandlingfoodsalaryproductknowledgelearnquality

Difficult place to work

Night supplies is difficult task it will not help you to succeed. There are less apportunity to get promotions . You need to work work work without any extra benefits.All the best to the people working there.

Pros

Free milk to make tea

Cons

Long hours cannot leave unless you tally

No salary hike

Very stressed, Afraid to talk with superiors, very toughest persons. Currently freshers getting good salary but I'm not getting any good hike instead of having lots of work, yes I agree I'm a labour but this labour also needs good salary according their work right So, please increment my salary. I trust this company that's y I'm not questioning anyone here.

Heritage Foods Ltd insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment

Productive and knowledge gaining

Good working experience and knowledge gaining and productive information from the seniors. Good team and very experienced leaders. Learnt a lot. Neat atmosphere.

Pros

Free Uniform

Cons

Long Working hours

It good

Nice company. Everyone is cooperative and decent. Best thing is of salary, it comes exactly on the 1st of every month no matter whatever happens. Good.

Good

I have a learned retail in depth in this organization, management leavel was not good, salary and next leavel process is poor, overall people management it's ok ,

Productive and fun work place

Very good company. Middle management is not upto the mark. Salary structure is good. Timely payouts. I have created my job role busy in this company. I enjoyed a lot.

good nature of work

good manufacturing company. management is good. timely remitted salaries. better chances to gain more experience. employee benefits and facilities is too good.

productive and fun

Yes very good job in heritage foods Ltd and operated by the time I was just thinking about me being the best thing ever and always be there in like a plan.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

12hrs

Foods

Its a nice company.its compnay appointed employ permanent roll.such a best facility for employees such as epf,insurance,bonous,varuable pay and yearly increased salary with best percentage.

Pros

Canteen facilitis

Cons

12hour

Proper working procedures

In this company they are following Standard working procedures in each and every department. We do not require to do extra work. But we can not learn a lot in this company

Pros

Fixed timing

Cons

No amount for overtime working

Good management but there is no growth

Good management but working environ ment bad, I learn sap mordule accounts recievable work ,there is no week off also. I am not satisfied in this work .

super

Good company for employees good salary good atmosphere to work good management flexible shifts coffee and tea provided esi and pf facilitity clean sanitary bathroom

Pros

government holidays for all employees

Cons

workers less

Productive Workplace

Productive Workplace but less benefits. If they concentrate on Employee benefits according to their work, nobody will leave the organization. Exposure to technology is more.

Productive and fun work place

Week end its very typical . I learned good talking and behavior. It's very good management nice people good supporters.

Pros

Free lunch coffee

Cons

Long hours ot

its good

The company was good i have learned so many new things & ideas work place is not comfort but a compromised nature & patience is rerquired & skills are required

good

Cons

yes long hours

in heritage food my job experience is good

the heritage foods ltd one of best company in india,This organisation strictly have follow all food safety standards, i proudly say my job experience really good in this organisation. thanking You,

Pros

some times

Cons

minimum hours

good job

nice to work but salary is not sufficient, no safety for job,work pressure is more, management is not good, No safety at work

one day we done 12 hours

our office at hyderabad and our team incharge co-operate any work we done the job tension and peace of mind very good and nice company

Productive workplace

It is a fruit and vegetable pack house. The work starts at 9 am and ends by 6pm. Work was very hectic, Co-workers were nice and co-operative.

Pros

Good location

prodactive and hyjenic place

I am do work very carefully .This company is good. I need the one job.i am working at heritage foods ltd.at two locations +

Pros

free lunches

Cons

8 hours

Fantastic Place to Start and Build Your Career

It is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Indeed, is a great employer with amazing perks. Complementary breakfast, lunches, beverages and snacks to keep the teams happy.

Pros

Free lunches, benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Heritage Foods Ltd with

• Heritage Foods Ltd
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?