Heritage Foods Ltd

Heritage Foods Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

This is good organization, but in top management are not good.they are not take any future opportunities,they feel only earning money.not feel good about this.
Heritage foods Ltd company is better place to learn. They are using a standard integrated software sap for accurate work. We can expect a big growth to work in this company
I learned a lot from Heritage Foods Ltd. One of milestone in my professional career. I recommend strongly to join this Organization. Pleasant work environment. Facilities are very good.
good manufacturing company. management is good. timely remitted salaries. better chances to gain more experience. employee benefits and facilities is too good.
Productive Workplace but less benefits. If they concentrate on Employee benefits according to their work, nobody will leave the organization. Exposure to technology is more.
Week end its very typical . I learned good talking and behavior. It's very good management nice people good supporters.
Pros
Free lunch coffee
Cons
Long hours ot
I worked as lab assistant. There was no timings. My leaves are depending on My plant manager. He did given the week offs and he was not given leaves in emergency time like vacations & competitive exams. So i laved that company. I always depend on my strength.
Pros
not provide
Cons
no timing duties
The company was good i have learned so many new things & ideas work place is not comfort but a compromised nature & patience is rerquired & skills are required
good
Cons
yes long hours
Every Day you get to learn new things and everyday is a challenging one. The best part is that it will develop your decision making skills.
Cons
Full Shift, Manpower Shortage
Company work management so good. And good place for learning new idea and developed our personalty. Company staff is very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
Extra allownces
Cons
It is a fruit and vegetable pack house. The work starts at 9 am and ends by 6pm. Work was very hectic, Co-workers were nice and co-operative.
Pros
Good location
Cons
I had worked for Heritage Foods Limited for 20 months. They train well. They have a very good Management System. Each and every employee is given preference.
Pros
personality and soft skills development classes are provided to employees
Cons
Long Hours
- It has been an honor to work with such dignified MNC - Developed management & technical skills. - Manpower & Material handling. - Nice co-workers. - To do long hours job for more than a week period was hardest part.
I have gained skills and experience that I never imagined. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have been given in the company. I feel like my work here is always recognized - never overlooked. The atmosphere at Company is one of cooperation and support, which I think is rare in today’s workplace. While many of my friends are searching for new “more satisfying” jobs, I know am very fortunate to be as worked in the company.
Good
Good
Budget meetings with CFO and President sir... it is very special in my life. I learn so many things from my CFO. Management always encouraging the employees like any thing.
Pros
month beggining
Cons
month end also enjoying the work
yes sir iam daily monrning 9.30 am work wil start first fal meet to distubutor anther wise in fild work fild work is complitetd in 6.30 pm iam repot my (ASM)
Cons
Yes long tours work perpose
While the initial entry level compensation is on par with industry standards, the growth prospects are less. Management views are not clear.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Long hours and stagnation in growth
due to week HR policies employee are suffering a lot for job KPI not suitable for the Professional as the long hours working.
Pros
only tea free
Cons
travelling
in this position i am ok. i am work hardly and honestly. in this compeny is very hard duty here, but not giving expected salary.
Pros
10 hr
Cons
15 hr
My Experience with Vimta Labs was truly professional and thanks to Management for giving me an opportunity to explore in SAP HCM, which has redefined my career path.
Pros
Learning, Working Environment and Facilities
Cons
Salary Package
08 hours Duety Quality Parameters & monotoring Good Good CCP monitiring Production
Pros
free lunches